Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Big Boobs Model Says She Can Lst 10 Rds In Sex, Allows Interviewer Touch Herboob - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Boobs Model Says She Can Lst 10 Rds In Sex, Allows Interviewer Touch Herboob (481 Views)

R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Sex Trafficking Case / Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand / Meet Fatima Timbo, Dwarf Model Says Height Not A Challenge (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Boobs Model Says She Can Lst 10 Rds In Sex, Allows Interviewer Touch Herboob by Korlah14: 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
Kenyan-born Ghanaian Model, Pamela Odame shared an interesting detail of her sex life in a new interview she granted.

Pamela revealed that she can go as much as 10 rounds and last for up to 2 hours during sex, but it all depends on who she is sleeping with.

She backed her claim by pointing out that it is normal with every woman and also added that she can last as much as she wants if she enjoys sex with her partner.

“If you are so sweet and I am into you and I am loving it we can go more than that. If I love you and I am enjoying it we can go more than 10 rounds. Such things are very normal for women. Women love sex very much”, Pamela said.

Here is the video below;

https://www.kolaoyewolesblog.com/2019/10/video-big-boobs-model-pamela-odame.html

(1) (Reply)

Power Holding Company Was Seen Using Generator to Power Transformer. VIDEO / Bbnaija Hear What Tacha Said About Zlatan Body Odour Song For Her (video) / Tonto Dikeh Admits To Living Fake Life On Social Media, Says She Owes Her Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.