Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Pamela Odame Watara - I Can Withstand 10 Rounds Of S*x, Ghana Actress & Model - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pamela Odame Watara - I Can Withstand 10 Rounds Of S*x, Ghana Actress & Model (1302 Views)

10 Photos Of Pamela Odame Watara Where She Went Almost N.ude To Display Her Big / VIDEO: Pamela Odame Playing With Her Breast, Masturbating & Finger Virgïñã / Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pamela Odame Watara - I Can Withstand 10 Rounds Of S*x, Ghana Actress & Model by celebritygists(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
Instagram model Pamela Odame Watara and actress has returned with another Trending statement that will solidify the brand she has erected on the same foundation.

According to the heavily busted young lady Pamela Odame Watara , she has a very strong urge for s*x and can go several rounds.

She Told Zionfelix;

“If you are sweet and I’m into you and I love it we can go for more than two hours”.

She explained this was pretty normal for all ladies.

Read full news Via - https://loadedhits.com/2019/10/01/pamela-odame-watara/

Watch The Video Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni5krFQZqFY

Re: Pamela Odame Watara - I Can Withstand 10 Rounds Of S*x, Ghana Actress & Model by Nukilia: 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
Stop bringing bad news to Nairaland please
Re: Pamela Odame Watara - I Can Withstand 10 Rounds Of S*x, Ghana Actress & Model by MrRichmond: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
People will say and do anything for clout these days.
When prick enter am now she go dey beg for mercy.
10 rounds my a$$!
Nonesense! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pamela Odame Watara - I Can Withstand 10 Rounds Of S*x, Ghana Actress & Model by officialfestus(m): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
Not on an angry gbola....it is possible on baby d cks

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Naming Ceremony Of Davido And Chioma's Newborn Son David Jnr. Ifeany / My Fellow Ladies, I Can Steal Your Man In Your Wedding - Popular Crossdresser Ja / Rapper Mo3 Dead - Shot And Killed In A Drive-by Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.