Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Who Can Say NO To The Call Of Nature? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Can Say NO To The Call Of Nature? (229 Views)

No Man Can Say No To Me Because Of My Big Backside – Bbnaija Angel / COZA RAPE: “what We Are Finding Is Bigger Than What The Mouth Can Say” – Police / Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Say NO To The Call Of Nature? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
So many times I have wondered how many people seem to be so myopic about matters of nature. I think if chances were given to each person to predetermine his/her nature, no sane person would love to be ill-natured. And if we could find one or two reasons to show some love to those who are autistic, I think the people who are suffering from transgenderism, lesbianism , gayism and other ill-fated natures deserve some love from the society too. Yes, I used the word 'suffering' because they are just victims who have no immortal power to change themselves to what you & I want. Scientists could only try their best; they can only work on their physical/outward features but they would never get 100% societal desired results. We do see the celebrities having same problem but who cares about the ones who aren't in the limelight, those who even dwell in abject poverty. Much of words does not fill a basket. Let's stop mocking their nature. We just need to show them brotherly love. It may seem weird to us, but I would never blame the American govt. The govt is only trying to show impartiality, though to we Africans, it's like breaking social norms.

If you can't mould, don't break.
Live & let others live.

Shallom

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma's Unborn Son Bags Endorsement Deal / How To Secure Your Whatsapp Account From Being Hacked / Do You Agree? “zlatan Can’t Win The Headies “next Rated“ Award Because Of This S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.