Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,160 members, 7,867,374 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

#bbnaija:"i'm Back & I'm A Better Version Of Myself Now" - Tacha Makes A Comebk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija:"i'm Back & I'm A Better Version Of Myself Now" - Tacha Makes A Comebk (548 Views)

End Sars Now: Tacha Joins Lagos Protest, Vows To Join Tuesday Protest. Video / Tacha Makes Hilarious Post, Shows Off Bulgy Frontside (photos) / Release Tacha Now!– Tacha’s Mgt Drags Bbnaija As Tacha Refuses Granting Intervie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija:"i'm Back & I'm A Better Version Of Myself Now" - Tacha Makes A Comebk by onyi25(f): 12:03am On Oct 02, 2019
After a few days of silence and keeping everyone in suspense since after her disqualification from the Big Brother Naija 2019 show, controversial housemate Tacha says she is back and better.

The 23-year-old controversial housemate, Tacha, who got disqualified for getting physical with fellow housemate Mercy, took to her Instagram page to share a video apologizing to her fans, and also stating that she just needed some days to herself but she is back and better and ready to take over.

Watch video here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/10/bbnaija-i-am-back-and-im-better-version.html

Re: #bbnaija:"i'm Back & I'm A Better Version Of Myself Now" - Tacha Makes A Comebk by godofuck231: 1:05am On Oct 02, 2019
if she was sold to pirates in alaba she still won't blow, she's low on class behaviour and charm ,, 3 things every lady must have.

(1) (Reply)

Wahala Oo!! Regina Daniels Slaps Her Mum / Ajie Clara Said She As A Crush On Tekno / Top 5 Strange Meals You Won't Believe People Enjoy Eating In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.