Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,511 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Learn Html In Just 7days - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Learn Html In Just 7days (1030 Views)

Base 5 Builder: Create Your Website In Just 5 Minutes [Updated: 11/7/13] / Have A Professional Web Site For 20 000 Only Or Learn Php Mysql Html For 3000 N / Have A Professional Web Site For 20 000 Only Or Learn Php Mysql Html For 3000 N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Html In Just 7days by hikia: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2010
learn HTML in just seven days!!!

do you know that in just SEVEN DAYS WEB EXPERIENCE you can learn how to design a superb website by yourself with HTML.
however, to make the experience more interesting i have detailed every thing that is required<all you need to know> in a very simple language that is easy to understand, in other words it is user friendly and compatible for all users say BEGINNERS AND ADVANCED USERS.

INTERESTED?

If you are interested in getting the seven days web experience manual that will teach you how to use HTML fully,all you need to do is to simply send a mail request to

gprsproxy{at}ymail{dot}com

<note: ymail.com  and not yahoo.com> to get a quick guide on how to get your copy!

More so, you will be getting other ebooks that will also enhance your experience and not only that you will also be getting all the required softwares that will help make your experience interesting.

you can also reach me on +234 803 689 9461
Re: Learn Html In Just 7days by hikia: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2010
how much is it?
, that's thesame question I've gotten from all those who have called so far and had gotten a feel of it.
but i bet it will puzzle you to know that the price tag is achievable for all who may likely have an interest in webdesigning , especially when it comes to designing with the legendary HTML code .

i have decided not to discourage fellows out there so I'm giving it away not for 3500 or 2500 but for only , ,

if you are interested and would want to know more about the offer don't hesitate to call me on +2348036899461 or email:gprsproxy{at}ymail{dot}com
Re: Learn Html In Just 7days by hikia: 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2010
hey

much luck to those that are having the experience right now
all i can say is you have chosen the better part keep it tight
much luck!

still wondering what this is all about
quickly call 08036899461
Re: Learn Html In Just 7days by hikia: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2010
hey
i'm about to reach the max number of people i intend to give this experience for free, and i will stop when i do!

what are you waiting for??

is high time you get down to something,

be wise , get the skills,
b4 its too late
Re: Learn Html In Just 7days by hikia: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2010
hello guyz

I'm about to make this experience one of a kind
and to that effect, i have updated it to a rich package

so now you no more get to the LEARN HTML IN SEVEN DAYS stuff
but there are alot of other exciting packages that goes along with it
this includes>>>>

-web guide ebook: it will guide you on how to make your website very effective, increasing traffic
-ten reasons why any business you are doing right now needs a website
-the very essential things that every website needs to have

-a standard web editor, to facilitate your learning
-2 image converting softwares ,  to edit your images
, etc

and for all this i know you will be expecting to say pay 5k or there about
no dougth it is worth up to that amount , but i'm not going to be giving it out for that amount
instead i will be giving it out for just
although for the first twenty people that are interested

for more details send a mail to :gprsproxy{at}ymail{dot}com
or call 0803 689 9461

{vision :to empower your creative ability}
Re: Learn Html In Just 7days by noolen: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2010
fff
Re: Learn Html In Just 7days by noolen: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2010
fff

(1) (Reply)

One on One training on Web development using Joomla / +400.000 Fresh 2013 Emails For Email Marketing / Web Designers, Who Can Design Something Like This For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.