Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Car Lease To A Transport Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Car Lease To A Transport Company (308 Views)

Car Lease For A Month / What Can One Lease To Oil Companies And Get Good ROI In A Short While ? / Starting A Transport Business, Siena Vs Bus, Budget 1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Lease To A Transport Company by michaelok(m): 1:50am On Oct 02, 2019
Hello fellow like-minds. I need your view on this business.
Am thinking of getting a Sienna car and leasing it to a transport company like RTC. They would manage and maintain it, while paying monthly returns to me.
Please who has done this kind of business before and what are the pros and cons.

(1) (Reply)

Rwanda Becomes The First African Country To Make Cell Phones In Africa / Getting Paid Advertising System / I'll Help You With Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.