Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

How Can Readers Comment Without Logging In On WordPress? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can Readers Comment Without Logging In On WordPress? (5397 Views)

Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing / Someone Tried Logging In My Facebook! Help! / Having Problems Logging In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Readers Comment Without Logging In On WordPress? by UncletC: 11:11am On Oct 29, 2019
You don't need any language to do this....go to your setting in the adminin board, check if you have akismet plugin if you don't, there is a setting where you deactivate approval button.
This means any comment lands without your approval. l hope you know some comments could be weird and nonsensical and you might not want such comment to appear.
Having to approve yourself saves you from auto scam comments that can divert your visitors to the webpage of the scammer.
Re: How Can Readers Comment Without Logging In On WordPress? by odizeey(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
fastseo:

Does it make sense when all have been made available by wordpress engine and thousands of developere? So a blogger should wait until he have learnt all those languages of coding before he can start blogging?

The kind of advice you guys give em

Give this guy the job now he will still go install WordPress theme for you
it's painful to see what you learnt with stress being given out so cheaply.

wordpress ain't all that easy tho'.
Wordpress developers knows this.
Re: How Can Readers Comment Without Logging In On WordPress? by BleedTears: 4:15am On Oct 30, 2019
JeffreyJames:

See them, OverSabi people.

Na wa for you oh, read before you comment na.

The other guy was telling him he should go for professional bla bla and the guy was asking what is professional and I just told him.
Abeg Abeg I no get strength I never eat for the last 1 week
Re: How Can Readers Comment Without Logging In On WordPress? by Sarmiz24(m): 8:40am On Oct 30, 2019
My opinion is not ur opinion bruh, WordPress is for beginners....build ur own unique website with programming language and stand out from the crowd...
JeffreyJames:

See them, OverSabi people.

If no be 4 oversabi Facebook for still dey dsame level wit Nairaland till now
Re: How Can Readers Comment Without Logging In On WordPress? by Phylinkz: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
[url]/phylinkz1[/url]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good News: Fiverr Added Bank Transfer / Direct Deposit Feature / Wanna Move To Wordpress -- Pro Advice / How Can A Website Get Over 1 Billion Page Views In 24 Hours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.