Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Photos: See How Your Favourite Football Team And Stars Celebrated Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: See How Your Favourite Football Team And Stars Celebrated Nigeria (522 Views)

Neymar Picks Out Barcelona's 6-1 PSG Thrashing As A Favourite Football / Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team / Cristiano Ronaldo 2004 Vs 2017 Photos: See Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: See How Your Favourite Football Team And Stars Celebrated Nigeria by emjayyoungwiz12: 6:54am On Oct 02, 2019
As Nigeria celebrates her 59 years of independence, some of football teams and stars across Europe has taken into social media to wish the West African Nation a happy Independence celebration.

See photos below and more photos here:
https://www.footynaija.com.ng/2019/10/see-how-your-favourite-football-teams_1.html?m=1

https://www.footynaija.com.ng/2019/10/see-how-your-favourite-football-teams_1.html?m=1

Re: Photos: See How Your Favourite Football Team And Stars Celebrated Nigeria by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 02, 2019
My guy sent me happy independence yesterday
I blocked him today.
I don't keep friends that are myopic. For if you celebrate dictatorship, police brutality, hunger, stealing, bad leadership, just to mention a few in the guise of independence, then you're either a chronic liar or you just recently had a lobotomy.

You should wear chains on this day so they know how we're being treated

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Your Favourite Football Team And Stars Celebrated Nigeria by Wantedmiller: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2019
Roma FC..... Make much sense
Re: Photos: See How Your Favourite Football Team And Stars Celebrated Nigeria by spyg1(m): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2019
Hmmm! Wishing Tacha happy independence?, it pays to be walking naked in Nigeria o. Brain doesn't matter again, just bleach, wear pant, snap photos, post on Instagram and you're good to go.
Re: Photos: See How Your Favourite Football Team And Stars Celebrated Nigeria by Abfinest007(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2019
celebrating with red eyes
Re: Photos: See How Your Favourite Football Team And Stars Celebrated Nigeria by SEGLIZ: 7:31am On Oct 02, 2019
Shibaraba:
My guy sent me happy independence yesterday
I blocked him today.
I don't keep friends that are myopic. For if you celebrate dictatorship, police brutality, hunger, stealing, bad leadership, just to mention a few in the guise of independence, then you're either a chronic liar or you just recently had a lobotomy.

You should wear chains on this day so they know how we're being treated

has that made you a better person today?
Re: Photos: See How Your Favourite Football Team And Stars Celebrated Nigeria by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2019
SEGLIZ:

has that made you a better person today?
Yes it has thanks for asking. How are you and your family. Hope work is going beautifully. Please drive carefully today. The ground is slippery
Re: Photos: See How Your Favourite Football Team And Stars Celebrated Nigeria by SEGLIZ: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2019
Shibaraba:

Yes it has thanks for asking. How are you and your family. Hope work is going beautifully. Please drive carefully today. The ground is slippery

really doing great with God's grace.
on a friendly note, you don't need blocking your friends for sending and independent wishes.
you know their opinion counts event if it defers from yours. blocking them will only make us a worse dictator than the one we know to be a dictator.
kindly appreciate such they are only wishing you well.
your response has put a smile on me this morning. I appreciate you, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The Judo Uniform For You / Young Striker; Amechi Nzegwu A Nigerian In Southern Nigeria. / Group Of Pastors In Nigeria Try To Lure Sanni Emmanuel Against T.B Joshua.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.