Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

My Broiler Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Broiler Farm (754 Views)

My Broiler Farm Diary / My Broiler Farm (250 Zartech Broilers) Expected To Raise For 8-10 Weeks / My Broiler Farm Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Broiler Farm by brain54(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2019
so expecting my chicks to arrive on Friday. cleaned and disinfected the pen already.
try as much as possible to update as it goes.
Re: My Broiler Farm by brain54(m): 7:30am On Oct 02, 2019
picture of the cleaned and disinfected brooding room

Re: My Broiler Farm by Searchingvictor: 9:07am On Jan 10, 2023
brain54:
so expecting my chicks to arrive on Friday. cleaned and disinfected the pen already.
try as much as possible to update as it goes.

Boss, pardon me for the mention. Please, can you help me with any amount sir. I want to use it to stock my shop. Help please. I was scammed last month, and its affecting my business
Re: My Broiler Farm by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
Searchingvictor:

Boss, pardon me for the mention. Please, can you help me with any amount sir. I want to use it to stock my shop. Help please. I was scammed last month, and its affecting my business

1 Like

Re: My Broiler Farm by Searchingvictor: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
[quote author=9JAFULLBREED post=119903281][/quote]

Help me please.
Re: My Broiler Farm by Maxitomxane(m): 8:55am On Jan 12, 2023
brain54:
picture of the cleaned and disinfected brooding room

Since 2019, chicks never arriveƩ grin grin...
Re: My Broiler Farm by staga: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Searchingvictor:

I don't know whether some of you were brought up at home with any kind of decency. How do you think it is ok to just pop up from out of the blue and make such a request from someone you do not know?

Sunny Ojeagbase of blessed memory was the one who spoke of Alhaji Raheem Adejumo, saying that the latter was first his mentor before he became his benefactor.

This is something totally lost on today's youths. Why would you just come from nowhere to be begging for money to stock your shop? Don't you have family?
Re: My Broiler Farm by Searchingvictor: 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
staga:

I don't know whether some of you were brought up at home with any kind of decency. How do you think it is ok to just pop up from out of the blue and make such a request from someone you do not know?

Sunny Ojeagbase of blessed memory was the one who spoke of Alhaji Raheem Adejumo, saying that the latter was first his mentor before he became his benefactor.

This is something totally lost on today's youths. Why would you just come from nowhere to be begging for money to stock your shop? Don't you have family?

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Rabbit Feeder / Searching For Poultry Farm/space Around Lagos / Irrigation Farm Machinery & Equipment For Sale | Installation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.