Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,852 members, 7,956,193 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

How To Get A Job In Nigeria Within 1 Week. No. 3 Will Surprise You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get A Job In Nigeria Within 1 Week. No. 3 Will Surprise You (886 Views)

Do You Have Bathroom Slippers? This Will Surprise You. / Work From Home. N80,000 Per Month, 6000 Words Per Week , No Degree required / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Job In Nigeria Within 1 Week. No. 3 Will Surprise You by nwanakwo(m): 7:43am On Oct 02, 2019
You can agree with me that getting a job in this country is a difficult task.
I can still remember the feeling I used to get in my stomach every morning when I woke up unemployed, knowing I had to spend another day searching for and probably not finding a job. Over the years (in my younger days I used to go through jobs right and left) I developed some strategies that helped me quickly and with less effort to find new jobs. Today I'm sharing this job searching tips in the hope that it can save some of you from the sleepless nights and depressed days unemployment brings.

1. Be proactive: go for the job!
When looking for a job, most people are sitting, scanning every newspaper and the internet reading job classifieds and filling out applications based on companies that posted advertisements for jobs.

The problem with this strategy is that you’re competing for the same jobs as anybody who’s unemployed because they’re looking for work in the same places as you.

If you want to break free from the crowd and quickly get a new job, you will have to get in touch with potential employers before advertising the available vacancy. I know this goes against all you’ve ever been taught to seek a job. But trust me, this one secret that will get you a job in Nigeria within one week or much faster.

Skimming through the classifieds of the newspaper for weeks. Spending hours going through the local newspaper is not the way to quickly find a job. Maybe twenty years ago, but not on the job market today.

But how do you know who is hiring if they haven’t hung a sign in the window?

SEE DETAILS @ https://trendinglots.com/how-to-get-a-job-in-nigeria-inside-1-week/
Re: How To Get A Job In Nigeria Within 1 Week. No. 3 Will Surprise You by patorial(m): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2019
G

(1) (Reply)

Navy DSSC List Shortlisted For Aptitude Test / Npower Beneficiaries To Receive Their April Stipend Shortly / Can You Handle Phone Repairs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.