Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Making Money Through Social Media - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Making Money Through Social Media (646 Views)

Opportunity To Earn Money Through Pictures / Make Money Through This Facebook Research Program / Making Cool Money Through Land Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Through Social Media by kekk04: 8:33am On Oct 02, 2019
Good day guys. Coming here already mean you are interested in increasing your sales through social media. And I promise that you have come to the right place. I would be talking about some hacks other persons use daily to up sales in their business using just their phone, and it has worked 100% percent for them since they started. Well social media as a topic is very wide and broad, considering the fact we have a lot of platforms like twitter, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp and lots more. These various platforms has millions of users of users on them and this users spend lots of hours online every day, in fact as recent statistics show the daily number of people who use Instagram a day is more than a 500 million active users, while same goes for twitter. You can Google this if doubt the stats and come to let me know if am wrong. Now that you found out that I'm right, you want to know how to reach this person with your products.
Without any further long talk, click on the link below to listen to an interview I had with the owner of a digital agency in Benin city Nigeria on how he has helped many businesses grow and he also offers tips to us on my podcast show. I promise you would find this helpful.

https://anchor.fm/the-gripping-pundits-podcast/episodes/Improving-your-business-using-social-media-e5ob57

(1) (Reply)

Partnership Needed! / 1 Plot Of Land For Sell / Please I Need Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.