Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Travelling to 9ja with a baby: Pls whats the best airline to use? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling to 9ja with a baby: Pls whats the best airline to use? (1134 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Best Airline In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling to 9ja with a baby: Pls whats the best airline to use? by kittykat1(f): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2010
Pls can ppl with experience give me their honest opinion about Delta airline flight experience compared to Emirates experience.

I will be travelling from Houston to Lagos with an infant and need advice.

points to consider:
1. Crew attitude
2. Allowance made for kids
3. Baggage allowance for someone with kids
4. Excess baggage allowance
Re: Travelling to 9ja with a baby: Pls whats the best airline to use? by samoyin(m): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2010
My advise, best visit the Airline for live details, I strongly suggest Delta from ATL to HOU to LOS.

If I have more details would update you tomorow or better still visit www.delta.com

If on Emirates your route will be HOU-DXB-LOS not too ok for infant.

Cheers!
Re: Travelling to 9ja with a baby: Pls whats the best airline to use? by geogentle: 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2010
With an infant, you are better off with Delta otherwise Emirate would have been it considering your four area of concern.
Re: Travelling to 9ja with a baby: Pls whats the best airline to use? by kittykat1(f): 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2010
Contrary to wat i saw on their websites, Emirates is more child friendly than Delta.

1. More baggage allowance: 5 for adult (2 normal and 3 excess) and 1 for the kid

While for Delta it only 4 none 4 d kid

2. Emirates will provide stroller and car seat for baby and food

3. Non from Delta

but I want to hear from ppl that hv actually flown this airlines.
Re: Travelling to 9ja with a baby: Pls whats the best airline to use? by moonraker(m): 5:36am On Nov 04, 2010
DELTA? shocked (@ poster, the only good thing abt them is their direct flights, thats abt it, )

Emirates is your best bet travelling with an infant but ofcourse, you need to let them knw

in advances,

my 2yen

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Need / Man Crossed Us Border With Ipad! / Qatar Airline To Make Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport - Tire Bost Mid Air?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.