Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos (61051 Views)

The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos / Lionel Messi, The Second Player To Ever Score 100 Goals In UCL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos by babakb: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
maestroferdi:
But they have also been able to put 4 unreplied goals against a Ronaldo-powered Real Madrid under Carlo Ancelloti...

After that Ronaldo has scored 4 hatricks against them

1 Like

Re: 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos by hustla(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Athletico Madrid nor sabi defend again

That year when athletico Madrid be athletico Madrid ehnnn
You nor go score them and them nor go score you
Juanfran
Diego Godin
Felipe luiz
Gimenez
Miranda
If you too sabi play ball
As in say you good well well like Barcelona then you go come manage win them by 2:1
Then to worsen the case maybe them go first score you
Just know say your own don finish
The game go come bloody
All those defenders go collect yellow card tire but still you nor go score them

Satan come hold you, them come score 2 goals and you never score
Just start to dey cry cos e don over

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos by xcelentattitude(m): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Juanfran
Diego Godin
Felipe luiz
Gimenez
Miranda
As in say you good well well like Barcelona then you go come manage win them by 2:1
The game go come bloody

As much as I would have love to enjoy this piece, I no sabi pidgin grin
Re: 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos by Elton01(m): 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
Zankrooner77:
Good! Na to win be koko
Bros!! is not the atletico i know..
Re: 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Juanfran
Diego Godin
Felipe luiz
Gimenez
Miranda
The game go come bloody
Sergio Ramos broke them in 2014 UCL final. Since then, they have not remain the same!!
Re: 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos by OdenKelechi(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
dadabashua1:
For a team like arsenal it's an abomination...SMH
Not just arsenal, add man u, madrid, barca, chelsea etc
Re: 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos by Myself2(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Juanfran
Diego Godin
Felipe luiz
Gimenez
Miranda
The game go come bloody

Na true na only Real Madrid dey beat dem well those years wey CR7 still dey rule La Liga

1 Like

Re: 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
Macsjebs:

As in, simply put: Absence of Ronaldo's coordination is evident in Madrid's matches lately
Absence of Madrid is pushing Ronaldo to 3rd best player ranking too..

It is a loss-loss for both parties...
Re: 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
same atl Madrid wey Ronaldo dash hat trick
Re: 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos by maestroferdi: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
babakb:

After that Ronaldo has scored 4 hatricks against them
It is a La Liga thing...

Messi has uncountable goals against Sevilla...
Re: 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
Macsjebs:

As in, simply put: Absence of Ronaldo's coordination is evident in Madrid's matches lately
before they were playing for Ronaldo,now they don't even know what to play for or who to play for
Re: 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos by PopeFlatino(m): 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
grin u Neva know that useless ATM...the 3 or 4 times I took that risk of playing them 1& under 2.5 ,na Dem cut my ticket for all.

Dem go first concede 1 or two goals before equalizing,,the latest of it happened 2 weeks ago at their home,I don forget that match
fredoooooo:

grin grin

Then play Under 2.5 na grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos by haaryobhami: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Juanfran
Diego Godin
Felipe luiz
Gimenez
Miranda

Ronaldo always Bleep dem tho
The game go come bloody
Re: 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos by haaryobhami: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Juanfran
Diego Godin
Felipe luiz
Gimenez
Miranda
The game go come bloody

Ronaldo always Bleep dem though
Re: 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos by fredoooooo: 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
PopeFlatino:
grin u Neva know that useless ATM...the 3 or 4 times I took that risk of playing them 1& under 2.5 ,na Dem cut my ticket for all.

Dem go first concede 1 or two goals before equalizing,,the latest of it happened 2 weeks ago at their home,I don forget that match

Na Gamble be dat ... grin grin
Re: 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos by Mryacks: 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Juanfran
Diego Godin
Felipe luiz
Gimenez
Miranda
The game go come bloody

Very very hard team to crack then... grin
Re: 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos by Legendguru: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
Oh
Re: 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos by Eazie351(m): 12:20am On Oct 03, 2019
oblak is the heart of the team. that guy can save a life
Re: 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos by Mrjo(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2019
Xkalaban:
I'm not a Ronaldo fan but once they meet him now all their juju will come crumbling down. Smh....
you need to be taken memory lane
Re: 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos by Elano25(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2019
The match was against Elbar , they conceded 2 goals and went on to win 3.2The match was against Elbar , they conceded 2 goals and went on to win 3.2The match was against Elbar , they conceded 2 goals and went on to win 3.2
Re: 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos by fredoooooo: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
PopeFlatino:

Atletico just played draw and I remember you grin cheesy grin
Re: 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos by PopeFlatino(m): 8:27am On Oct 07, 2019
grin shebi I told u naa..when d league returns in two weeks time just play them under 2.5 and watch how they will play 3:2 from behind grin
fredoooooo:

Atletico just played draw and I remember you grin cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Before / Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) / Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.