Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss (47946 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Oyebamiji As NIWA MD, Ukeyima as Shippers' Council Secretary / George Moghalu Asks Court To Delist Andy Uba As APC Candidate For Anambra Guber / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by IamHeWrites: 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Dr. George Moghalu as the managing Director/CEO of the National Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA).

This was made known in a statement by the Chairman of the Anambra State chapter of the Civil Liberties Organisation (CLO), Vincent Ezekwueme on Tuesday, October 1st while hailing Buhari for the appointment.

According to the statement, the group described the appointment as the best independence gift to the Southeast.

“This is a welcome development and cheering news to the people of the Southeast and Nigerians. This is the best Independence gift to the Southeast. The President has provided the opportunity towards resuscitation of the moribund Onitsha seaport,” the statement read in part.

The statement also called on Moghalu to live up to the expectation of the President and Nigerians by being committed to the discharge of his assignments.

“Moghalu as a moralist, selfless, patriotic, humble, honest and servant leader must bear the interest and social wellbeing of the citizens at heart by rehabilitating the decrepit and deplorable Onitsha seaport to boost economic activities in the Southeast, as well as give them a sense of belonging,” he said.

https://leakers.ng/politics/2283-president-buhari-approves-appointment-of-moghalu-as-niwa-boss/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by vastolord4(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
Gift to who? Your days are numbered..

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
The appointment will make no sense if he is only there as a figure head, while others play the real thing.....except he will quote me wrong

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by crestedaguiyi: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
the above me sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

so Niwa is in charge of seaports that it resuscitate the onitsha sea port, whoever said this need to to be reminded that there is something called Nigerian ports Authority

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by Gideoniteprime4: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
crazy old man

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
These guys take us for fools oh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by LORDKing001: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
kestolove95:
Idiot useless Igbo man and Hausa islamist of a president.. Two of dem are mad
Including you

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by mmb(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
Who else thought is Kingsley Moghalu?

289 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by Krazy8: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
I'm tired of this dullard making one bad move after another, Buhari is not a president- Only an impotent scoundrel, An unrefined scally wag and a clueless delinquent.

Perhaps It is his thinking that Nigeria may be likened to his cattle ranch where he does as he pleases. I pity him when atiku sends him on a never ending sabbatical to the rural confines of DAURA!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by cinoedhunter: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hmmmmmm..... it's alright
Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by NORSYK(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
George Moghalu is the most selfish and foolish person I've ever seen, I came to this conclusion after watching him on AIT where he was busing defending the indefensible and how he stupidly said Igbos don't deserve any post or appointment from this present administration

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by Princerichi0(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Fact

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by Freemanbobble: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Okay
Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by Femich18(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cool
Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by felo812000(m): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
ME
mmb:

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by sylve11: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
Moghulu don hammer be that undecided undecided cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by MrMcJay(m): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
the above me sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

so Niwa is in charge of seaports that it resuscitate the onitsha sea port, whoever said this need to to be reminded that there is something called Nigerian ports Authority

You're very very wrong.

Onitsha Port is a river port not sea port.
By virtue of Decree 13 of 1997 establishing NIWA, river ports fall within the purview of NIWA.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by maasoap(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
vastolord4:
Gift to who? Your days are numbered..

Everybody's days are numbered, that includes you

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by Chiefochiefo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
Honestly, ways to chop money full this country. Surely, God will connect us someday. Good luck to the appointee. Ur family has escape poverty.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by McAausim: 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
cool
Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by oteneaaron(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
mmb:

I did too oo. That was why I even clicked on the link.

Clickbait.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by 12345baba(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
Position for the 5 percenters

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by BigIyanga: 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
Party politrickians appointed everywhere.. where are the technocrats?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by SoNature(m): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
Let's see if he will turn it down..oh, it's not Kingsley
Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by Maldini212(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
How do gals piss

Expecially when they are wearing pant and that thing called tight abi na shimi

Some one please answer me question
Re: President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss by Meti99(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
I tot it was Kingsley Moghalu

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos / Nigerian Navy On Early Morning Parade Along Asokoro (Photos) / Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.