Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Help!! Advice Needed...my Roommate Is Driving Me Crazy. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!! Advice Needed...my Roommate Is Driving Me Crazy. (343 Views)

I Dislike My Roommate (read To The End) / Help!! Advice Needed...my Roommate Is Driving Me Crazy. / My Roommate Cut Me With Razor Because I’m More Beautiful Than Her” – Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Advice Needed...my Roommate Is Driving Me Crazy. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ok this might sound lame.
So this my guy stays in the same room with me.
The nigga is a movie addict ,he watches everything that is motion picture.
Hollywood, Nollywood, bolly, comedy skits..etc..
This my guy went and sold his phone hoping to buy a new one, but turned to bet9ja to make up the money for the new one... well the rest is history,no phone,no money.
And now this guy has turned to my system for succor..
24/7 this guy is on my system watching movies angry angry
My system has more than 30 movies on it now.
This guy will be sleeping,he will just wake up at midnight, open my system and start watching movies.
The battery was full last night, I woke up this morning to see it at 36%... angry angry
Even when I'm on my system, this nigga will carry my phone and be watching movies.
He keeps saying it's because he's in theatre and film studies,so he watches a lot of movies to improve himself,but I can't it any longer. angry angry
And it's worse now that he's through with his exams, and I'm still writing mine,so he basically just sits home all day draining my battery. cry cry
I'm in school right now and my battery might be dead when I get back.
What dah heck do I do..
Just change the password??
Re: Help!! Advice Needed...my Roommate Is Driving Me Crazy. by Ladylite: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
Rgade:
Ok this might sound lame.
So this my guy stays in the same room with me.
The nigga is a movie addict ,he watches everything that is motion picture.
Hollywood, Nollywood, bolly, comedy skits..etc..
This my guy went and sold his phone hoping to buy a new one, but turned to bet9ja to make up the money for the new one... well the rest is history,no phone,no money.
And now this guy has turned to my system for succor..
24/7 this guy is on my system watching movies angry angry
My system has more than 30 movies on it now.
This guy will be sleeping,he will just wake up at midnight, open my system and start watching movies.
The battery was full last night, I woke up this morning to see it at 36%... angry angry
Even when I'm on my system, this nigga will carry my phone and be watching movies.
He keeps saying it's because he's in theatre and film studies,so he watches a lot of movies to improve himself,but I can't it any longer. angry angry
And it's worse now that he's through with his exams, and I'm still writing mine,so he basically just sits home all day draining my battery. cry cry
I'm in school right now and my battery might be dead when I get back.
What dah heck do I do..
Just change the password??

1) Relocate
2) download softwares that will never permit download on your pc
3) download softwares that will switch off all your USB drives and your DVD too. Then he can only watch online which will cost him more and frustrate him, then you can blame him for messing up your system drives... And you reclaim your system..

4) drop your system at home and change your phone to a torchlight phone for a month. That's all.
5) get a girlfriend who needs to use your laptop often

1 Like

Re: Help!! Advice Needed...my Roommate Is Driving Me Crazy. by drips8(m): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
Just tell it to his face to stop

1 Like

Re: Help!! Advice Needed...my Roommate Is Driving Me Crazy. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ladylite:

1) Relocate
2) download softwares that will never permit download on your pc
3) download softwares that will switch off all your USB drives and your DVD too. Then he can only watch online which will cost him more and frustrate him, then you can blame him for messing up your system drives... And you reclaim your system..

4) drop your system at home and change your phone to a torchlight phone for a month. That's all.
5) get a girlfriend who needs to use your laptop often

Wow that's a lot .
I do need a girlfriend tho.
Re: Help!! Advice Needed...my Roommate Is Driving Me Crazy. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
drips8:
Just tell it to his face to stop
I'm afraid of the sob story that will come after that.

(1) (Reply)

Buy & Sell Your Bitcoin To The Most Trusted Btc-dealer In Africa & Avoid Scam!!! / Y'all See The Moment Davido Tripped For Mompha...live On Twitter (screenshot). / Facebook Suspends Fake Accounts For Meddling In 8 African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.