Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Let The Evil Stone Be Rolled Away - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let The Evil Stone Be Rolled Away (213 Views)

I Was The Angel Who Rolled Away The Stone On Jesus' Tomb- Daniel Obinim / People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) / Chosen:16 Years Barrenness Rolled Away, Blessed Financially And With 3 Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let The Evil Stone Be Rolled Away by Pastorilori: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
1, I tear up every application I have written to the school of poverty in my life, in the name of Jesus.
2, I tear up every invitation letters to the demons of poverty, in the name of Jesus.
3, I command the heavens to open to me right now, in Jesus name.
4, I bind every spirit of tradition set up to disgrace my life, in the name of Jesus.
5, I bind every spirit set to disgrace my life, in the name of Jesus.
6, I break the curse of thorns and thistles, in the name of Jesus.
7, I stand against all the tricks of satan to hinder my prayer life, in the name of Jesus.
8, Every power trying to pollute the mind of my helpers, fall down and die now, in the name of Jesus.
9, I crush every satanic lion roaring against my success, in the name of Jesus.
10, Any power planning to rebuild my fallen Jericho, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
11, My moon shall not wane, in the name of Jesus
12, let all those despising me begin to bow to me from now, in the name of Jesus.
13, You oppressive spirit doing havoc in my life, come out with all your roots now, in the name of Jesus.
14, let my Jacob become Israel today, in the name Jesus.
15, O lord, envelop me with fire from heaven and make me to become untouchable to my enemies.
16, By the grace of God, I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living, in the name of Jesus.
17, I bind every spirit of unbelief in my life, in the name of Jesus.
18, I loose myself from all the effects of any bondage of physical illness in my life, in the name of Jesus
19, O lord, make me a blessing today.
20, By the power in the blood of Jesus, I utilize my divine capital, in the name of Jesus.
21, I use the blood of Jesus to bind all inherited hidden mysterious disease in my life, in the name of Jesus.
22, I use the blood of Jesus to unseat every power sitting on my promotion, in the name of Jesus.
23, The banner of love over my marriage shall not tear, in Jesus name.
24, The sun of my marriage shall not set, in the name of Jesus.
25, Father lord, heal my marriage and restore happiness to m home, in the name of Jesus.
26, I pronounce the blessings of God upon my marriage, in Jesus name
27, Let the blood of Jesus destroy the foundation of problems and failure in my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
28, let the attacks by household wickedness be rendered null and void by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus
29, I command every wind of bitterness and fighting in my marriage stop immediately, in the name of Jesus.
30, I take authority over every marriage destroyer, in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Mattew 23:8 It Is Biblically Wrong To Call Pastors Your Father Or Daddy / Was Prophet Muhammad A Role Model? I Don’t Think He Is. Proves Below / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.