Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Delay In 25% Pension Withdrawal - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Delay In 25% Pension Withdrawal (467 Views)

Civil Servants, Military To Experience Delay In May Salaries / Chevron Nigeria To Sack 25% Of Workforce / How Do I Access My Father's Pension From His RSA Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delay In 25% Pension Withdrawal by wittydee: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
Please I need urgent advice on how to get 25% withdrawal from my Pension administrator. I don't want to mention them in this post.

I applied for 25% withdrawal from my pension fund domiciled in a Nigerian bank. According to the pension guideline, I can request for a withdrawal of 25% of my total pension fund, after 4 months of unemployment. I have been unemployed now for close to five months. I applied for my 25% on the 5th of September 2019. I was informed that by pension administrator that my application will be pending, because they will have to engage my former employers to find out if all my outstanding pension had been paid.
With this, I don't have any issues. My concern is how many former employers will they have to engage. The most recent only, or including previous employers. I have had four employers before the most recent who disengaged me five months ago, because the employment was temporary, specifically for a project, which had been completed.
Please I need assistance on steps to take to get my money as quickly as possible. I need opinion from people that have encountered such situations. It is almost a month since I applied, presently, I am low on cash to run my family. School fees, feeding and general family welfare is becoming is weighing in heavily. My son's school fees has not been paid and I promised to pay by this month end. My house rent is almost due.
To the best of my knowledge, no previous employer is owing me pension.
What if my previous employers are not willing to respond to the bank's enquiry about my pension..Does that means they will not pay me?
Please I need advice, I will be writing the bank in the next few days, before then, I need advice on how to go about getting my money.
Mod please move the to the front page for more.
Re: Delay In 25% Pension Withdrawal by Funkybabee(f): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
Pension money is not a quick process, I will exercise you to go and get a means to survive for now though it make not be long but due to data updating they are doing currently may delay your payment.

They will only send letter to your recent previous employer!
Re: Delay In 25% Pension Withdrawal by wittydee: 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
Thanks for the information

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO TRADE NFP NEWS ( NON FARM PAYROLL) AND MAKE COOL MONEY / . / Man Makes Emotional Appeal For Support To Private School Teachers Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.