Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Saturday Glory And Aniebet Ekong Die In Car Accident In Uyo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saturday Glory And Aniebet Ekong Die In Car Accident In Uyo (41586 Views)

Samuel Eto’o Involved In Car Accident In Cameroon, Suffers Head Injury / Nathael Julan Dies In Car Accident / Douglas Costa Involved In Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saturday Glory And Aniebet Ekong Die In Car Accident In Uyo by Omenkata: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
post=82776543:
DAMN IT.
RIP guys.
May God give their families the fortitude to bear this great loss.

Addendum: Any devilish hand that cancel this particular post will have his own RIP before Xmas.
No be curse, na FACT!

In red for emphasis!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Saturday Glory And Aniebet Ekong Die In Car Accident In Uyo by Omenkata: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
post=82777636:
This is a very sad news.

May God not let us all die untimely death.

RIP
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Saturday Glory And Aniebet Ekong Die In Car Accident In Uyo by Gideoniteprime4: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
realestniggah:

Jesus christ you know you don't have to comment right
i know
but i did comment
sooooo
watcha gonna do about it?
lame niggas be acting like they care
if those deceased people came to you b4 their death to collect t-fare from you will you give them audience?
yeah i thought so!

Re: Saturday Glory And Aniebet Ekong Die In Car Accident In Uyo by renewable1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
May their soul rest in peace.. Amen

DO YOU WANT TO ENJOY MINIMUM 7HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Saturday Glory And Aniebet Ekong Die In Car Accident In Uyo by udbyron1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
R.I.P Sisters
Re: Saturday Glory And Aniebet Ekong Die In Car Accident In Uyo by Johntitus: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
So, we are to see @Omenkata's RIP thread before Xmas since he's cancelled @ post? Damn!

Back to the topic, RIP to the deceased. It's not an easy thing to bear the death of a loved one.
Re: Saturday Glory And Aniebet Ekong Die In Car Accident In Uyo by LabDNA: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
Sad...
Re: Saturday Glory And Aniebet Ekong Die In Car Accident In Uyo by Tonysmith4sure(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
Rest in peace to the dead
Re: Saturday Glory And Aniebet Ekong Die In Car Accident In Uyo by notoriousbabe: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
Village people whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Re: Saturday Glory And Aniebet Ekong Die In Car Accident In Uyo by Offpoint: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2019
post=82776914:

Thanks for the CONFIRMATION!
It is settled!

We noticed when we saw how many mentions we will have with the very next member to quote us.
We only chose to reply mentions from our numerous Barbecue clients in the forum, which comprises of over 75% of the mentions you see below.
20% from People that love Nigeria and our darling Daddy and pray for the country daily, and the remaining 5% from the Children of hate, perdition and frustration.

No time for negative vibes mehn! cheesy
"Barbecue clients" Jokes of the Centurygringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place / Photo Of Oyinbo Man Rocking Super Eagles Jersey Celebrating Nigeria Victory / Sunday Oliseh, Invites 23 Players For Tanzania Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.