Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Xenophobia : Buhari, Umahi, Ganduje, Others Finally Jet Off To South Africa(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia : Buhari, Umahi, Ganduje, Others Finally Jet Off To South Africa(pics (911 Views)

Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions / 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi / Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia : Buhari, Umahi, Ganduje, Others Finally Jet Off To South Africa(pics by Man102: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
Xenophobia : Buhari, Umahi, Ganduje, Others Finally Jet Off To South Africa(Photos)

The President of Nigeria, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari; the governor of Ebonyi State, Engr. David Nweze Umahi; the governor of Kano State, Abdullahi Ganduje; the governor of Plateau state, Simon Lalong and others took off today to meet with the President of South Africa, President, Matamela Cyril Ramaphosa to address the challenges being faced by Nigerians in South Africa.

Igbere TV recalls that the above was disclosed in Abakaliki yesterday by Governor Umahi when he was addressing mammoth crowd that gathered in celebration of Nigeria Independence @59 and Ebonyi @23. “By the grace of Mr. President, I am travelling with him to South Africa to address the problems of our people in South Africa”,he said.

The Governor also maintained his stand that Ebonyians, South east and Nigerians should pray for our leaders as Christians, Muslims etc according to the word of God.

“I keep saying that castigating our leaders openly will not add any value to what we seek rather we should be more focused on how to improve the virtuous of our people, how to improve on our infrastructure and a better living for our people and these should be our concern as haters are never lovers and lovers are never haters.

“We must as Nigerians do everything to enhance our cultural values and better our lots outside the country. The way we are treated outside the country is not very encouraging so we must have to do empirical evaluation of ourselves”, he added.

Meanwhile, the Ministry of Foreign affairs has stated that the visit will determine if there will be need for further evacuation of Nigerian from South Africa. The statement reads, “The binational commission is an annual summit between Nigeria and South Africa. They will discuss issues that border on trade, investment and other things that may arise.

“If there are new issues around the xenophobia attacks, they may be discussed and I think the outcome of the meeting will determine if there will be another batch of evacuees that will return to Nigeria. If at the end of the day, everybody agrees with the discussion, there may not be any need returning anybody.”

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1039229/xenophobia-buhari-umahi-ganduje-others-finally-jet-south-africaphotos/

Re: Xenophobia : Buhari, Umahi, Ganduje, Others Finally Jet Off To South Africa(pics by Lonewolf98: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
I pray he does something reasonable......

Re: Xenophobia : Buhari, Umahi, Ganduje, Others Finally Jet Off To South Africa(pics by 2rez: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
ébunderè ha sad

Re: Xenophobia : Buhari, Umahi, Ganduje, Others Finally Jet Off To South Africa(pics by drips8(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
If only the plane could just disappear.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia : Buhari, Umahi, Ganduje, Others Finally Jet Off To South Africa(pics by Tobinrobin(m): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
The president is going over to a country that the president is meant to come over and apologize. Even their president sent envoy. I can’t believe this rubbish. These people maimed & killed your own people weeks ago. This is such a stupid move. The only thing this man knows how to do is jet out of the country at the slightest. Ajala the traveler

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia : Buhari, Umahi, Ganduje, Others Finally Jet Off To South Africa(pics by opportunes: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
Sai baba
Re: Xenophobia : Buhari, Umahi, Ganduje, Others Finally Jet Off To South Africa(pics by chriskosherbal(m): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
Tobinrobin:
The president is going over to a country that the president is meant to come over and apologize. Even their president sent envoy. I can’t believe this rubbish. These people maimed & killed your own people weeks ago. This is such a stupid move. The only thing this man knows how to do is jet out of the country at the slightest. Ajala the traveler
hmmmm
Re: Xenophobia : Buhari, Umahi, Ganduje, Others Finally Jet Off To South Africa(pics by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
Zoo country! The sick and certificateless presidiot, who is deceiving zombies that he is fighting corruption has taken corruption to a new height.
Is that not the dollar thief with the so called corruption fighter?
Lord Lugard e no go ever better for u wherever you dey.
Yoruba! shebi Bubu dey fight corruption, good morning to you traitors.
Una go forever always remain asslickers and slaves to the Abokiis from Awo to the drug baron.
It is a pitiable situation to see idiotic Northerns ruling the educated class in Nigeria.
To the Mod, you can ban me forever but the fact remains that Nigeria is a zoo and a cursed country.
If you think that Nigeria will ever be great you are lying to yourselves.
Even Jesus cannot help Nigeria just like God cannot force all of us to shun evil.
I am fucking done with Nigeria, God will never let my kids have anything to do with a shitty and zoo country.
A country of scammers and imbeciles!

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia : Buhari, Umahi, Ganduje, Others Finally Jet Off To South Africa(pics by iluvdonjazzy: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
noted please
Re: Xenophobia : Buhari, Umahi, Ganduje, Others Finally Jet Off To South Africa(pics by Ndibunna: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
Umahi no suppose be on that Entourage.
That's the fact..
Decode the reasons on your own.
Re: Xenophobia : Buhari, Umahi, Ganduje, Others Finally Jet Off To South Africa(pics by chichar1(f): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ndibunna:
Umahi no suppose be on that Entourage.

That's the fact..

Decode the reasons on your own.
Dave umahi is a big time sell out,betrayal and saboteur!!!!!!!
Re: Xenophobia : Buhari, Umahi, Ganduje, Others Finally Jet Off To South Africa(pics by MPSA(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
I am very happy when your President visit South Africa, It might happen He will Apologize for Business that you attacked during your Xenophobic grin

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia : Buhari, Umahi, Ganduje, Others Finally Jet Off To South Africa(pics by johnkay1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
Noted
Re: Xenophobia : Buhari, Umahi, Ganduje, Others Finally Jet Off To South Africa(pics by vikithor(m): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Zoo country! The sick and certificateless presidiot, who is deceiving zombies that he is fighting corruption has taken corruption to a new height.
Is that not the dollar thief with the so called corruption fighter?
Lord Lugard e no go ever better for u wherever you dey.
Yoruba! shebi Bubu dey fight corruption, good morning to you traitors.
Una go forever always remain asslickers and slaves to the Abokiis from Awo to the drug baron.
It is a pitiable situation to see idiotic Northerns ruling the educated class in Nigeria.
To the Mod, you can ban me forever but the fact remains that Nigeria is a zoo and a cursed country.
If you think that Nigeria will ever be great you are lying to yourselves.
Even Jesus cannot help Nigeria just like God cannot force all of us to shun evil.
I am fucking done with Nigeria, God will never let my kids have anything to do with a shitty and zoo country.
A country of scammers and imbeciles!

late comers,
when the war dust and song and killings has settled, that's when the reactionary,nepotist,corruption fighter flying with a bag of dollar thief to go and steal and stuff more dollars inside agbagada and fila

learn how to drive very well,
attend or refer anyone to our adult school
see signature below.
Re: Xenophobia : Buhari, Umahi, Ganduje, Others Finally Jet Off To South Africa(pics by esty4real: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
MPSA:
I am very happy when your President visit South Africa, It might happen He will Apologize for Business that you attacked during your Xenophobic grin
Its a pity

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Now Has One Of The Most Sophisticated Intelligence Data Centre on earth / Breaking News: Kogi Deputy Governors House Locked Down By Fierce Armed Policemen / Buhari's 'Coup' Against Oil Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.