Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents (63572 Views)

EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) / Court Revokes Bail Of Faisal Abdulrasheed Maina / Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by T9ksy(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
notoriousbabe:
why? Didn't I wrote what I WROTE well? For your information I tooked got A1 in English when I wroted wrote/sat (for my) GCE sum some years ago. You that is talking what did you tooked took in English when you wroted wrote/did your GCE? Maybe you have not even wroted it self and you are hear correcting me. Mtcheeeeeeeew

Geez! shocked You got A1 in English at GCE level and you don"t know the Past tense of "take" and "write". Am flabbergasted !!!
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by notoriousbabe: 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
T9ksy:

Geez! shocked You got A1 in English at GCE level and you don"t know the Past tense of "take" and "write". Am flabbergasted !!!
get out. Go and writes your own and let's sea
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by 9jatriot(m): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
I guess you guys can go to this thread to argue your point.
https://www.nairaland.com/5453723/nigerians-smart-why-isnt-nigeria
It fits into the narrative.

moshino:

Ignorant, foolish, stupid statement. You're probably speaking of your family and yourself.
engrchykae:
whites are not thieves?
what are saxons and vikings if not thieves.
the whites are sustained on theft
betterpikinn:

WHERE IS THE BLACK? BROWN!!!!

ARE YOU COLORBLIND?
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by ProfGday(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Prison that the guy won't stay for 24hrs... Na another person would replace him there... Nigeria is finished

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children / Finally: Gej's Trekkers Meets Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan[pics] / 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.