Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

How I Make $ 225 Per Week Trading Sports - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make $ 225 Per Week Trading Sports (199 Views)

Buy Cheap Data As Low As ₦225 Per Gb / Free One Week Trading Signals / How To Earn $50 Per Week Selling Other People's Products - Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make $ 225 Per Week Trading Sports by coolqayy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
i want to beg and implore you if this dont actually work please quit betting forget the loss and move on.i remeber vividly when i want to start betting i started research online a man from quora said you cant win bet unless you can predict the future but i see people betting million game and 1 or 2 games will cut it, i was like they are greedy i will edit to 2-5 odds and win conviniently but reverse is the case 1.2 , 1.5 odds will cut .i started banker game 1.5-1.7 and stake high no yield.prediction and gambling can not help but lets invest and RAID THESE BOOKIES.
have you read the history of pool in england,if yes you will agree with me that there is insider information on matches {MATCH FIXING} when i discover this i started following and subsribing to all this online and social media KING and QUEEN, i subscribed to numerous 2 -5 odd services my brethen all are junks crap and time money waster.
i almost quit ,i now decided to start to bet on only top leagues club a week imagine napoli will loose to 28 odd,celtic win loose to 18 odd real madrid ,psg etc.

my brother my siters forget ILL LUCK, GOOD LUCK, STRATEGIES ,ANALYSIS , NEWS, HEAD TO HEAD, FORMS ETC
if you can not PREDICT the future you can not win bet by prediction .

THANKS TO THE CREATOR ,what make you rich , diffrent and exeptional is having the information others lack. please tell a freind to the a freind that it is time to make it , before this year runs out my story will change

TO BUSINESS

A real and 100percent insider infomation from DARK-NET of full time result 3 to 4 times a week of average of 2 to 2.5 odds.

BET AND EXPECT CASH OUT , NO LIVESCORES CHECKING.
SAFE AND SECURED

Depending on your capital you can profit whatever and however you like , dont chase impossible millions, let your little grows to million

you are over 100 on this brodcast list i expect only 10 - 15 people, tell a freind to tell a freind ITS A NEW DAWN

STAND OUT AND EXCELL
BE EXEPTIONAL

IF THIS DOES NOT WORK PLEASE FORGET YOUR LOSS AND QUIT BETTING.

/2347036414511

(1) (Reply)

Sustainable Earning Through Banking Agent / Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N334.71bn In Four Days / A Bitter Family Feud Has Continued To Hamper This Company’s Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.