Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) (72449 Views)

Mason Greenwood Welcomes First Child With His Girlfriend (Photos) / Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) / Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by crafteck(m): 8:51am On Oct 03, 2019
sinola:
Tammy, come home and pick a wife... Leave all this white girls, they will ruin your career.

Exactly
Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by starbright4real(m): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by Perceptor(m): 8:53am On Oct 03, 2019
Nigerians! Una don begin chuk eyes inside the guy life!!
Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by nduxyz(m): 8:53am On Oct 03, 2019
Wetin again wey go kee man if not dis wans... The more popular you become, d more dem wan dey dance around you...

1 Like

Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by madenigga(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2019
If u have money, a girl would easily be ugly to u.

But if u no get every girl fine for your eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by simiife: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2019
Valentine097:
lol

Its nauseating,we fill everybody our choices must b accepted by everybody,he has a right to his choice
Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by Originalsly: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2019
safarigirl:

Which white women?

Lol..they are seeing a mugu, not a relationship. Black men have low self esteem and seek validation from dating white women. They don't feel relevant until they have a white woman by their side, because in their slave mind, that is the only way to get a semblance of approval from society.

True talk. But... a dream come true for him.... to marry a White woman.... a dream for sooo many others.... but not possible until they can be millionaires. A dream come true for her.... to marry the owner 9f a good mine.... that she can later inherit a high portion pr all if possible. Inferiority complex period.
Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by Bawofss(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2019
if dis guy wants to play for Nigeria, his gf has a big role to play in it
Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 03, 2019
SarkinYarki:
This is not girlfriend but a cost centre !!! Many of such cost centres have sent many to the poor house

Hmmm! You get sense

2 Likes

Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by Chummynoni(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2019
hmmm,emmanuel eboue comes to mind. most of these white girls av no mercy

1 Like

Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by Iziquiel(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2019
FatherBona:
Remember Emmanuel Eboue?
Oga face your life..

1 Like

Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by babasolution: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2019
safarigirl:

Which white women?

Lol..they are seeing a mugu, not a relationship. Black men have low self esteem and seek validation from dating white women. They don't feel relevant until they have a white woman by their side, because in their slave mind, that is the only way to get a semblance of approval from society.

western black women can be very terrible
Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
95% percent black players date white girls but no white playing dating black girl why?
Because 90% of girls in those countries are white?.
So 9 in 10 chances of meeting a white girl.

Also areas where rich guys hang out will even have far fewer black girls.

If you are in a good environment or situation these oyinbo girls are super sweet. Very well behaved.

But it does not mean they won't F you up years down the line. And it's not just because you are black. They can do it to their white guys too. When the shine wears off you. Like your career ends and no other lucrative punditry, management or business career to fall back on. Just human nature.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:02am On Oct 03, 2019
Nothing spectacular about having a beautiful galfrnd, most have nothing except the beauty which they market. It’s that bad
Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by Chummynoni(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Her favourite style go be wheelbarrow style
notorious babe. i wish u cud moan like dat for me @dp
Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2019
No wonder he's scoring goals. I guess she's telling him that the number of goals you score will determine the number of rounds you'll have
Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by Suremikky(m): 9:07am On Oct 03, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

Can you imagine this fools

No b small one oo
Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2019
Successful black men always go after white women.
Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by ctleurocollege: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2019
That last pix just expose the guy content
Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by maestroferdi: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2019
serosa:

As how
Dont ask a dumb question...

If most black men were to have exposure/access to white ladies, most black women will enter demurrage...

Who wants the nasty attitude and silly behaviours of most black women....

Go and see how white women are taking the best of African American men while black women wander about helplessly...

3 Likes

Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by LabDNA: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2019
I knew it was going to be a white girl. I wasn't wrong.

Anyways, check our siggy for reliable DNA test offer.
Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by luvme0702: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2019
Why she no go follow you? Money plus the big cassava in between ur legs.
Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by Nvc078: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2019
safarigirl:

Which white women?

Have seen a handful of white men dating or even married to blacks,not just blacks,Africans,not just Africans...Nigerians,I hope those guys are also seeking validation or has inferiority complex? The fact is that most of these blacks girls have dealt with these guys while they're still struggling, so they vowed not to have anything to do with them when they make it.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2019
Eizzy003:
Wow i wish dm luck.
But i no sure sa wedding bells go soon ring oooo
because all dis players no da gree marry till dm dn da clock 30

marry ke? For these peeps, partner with baby Mama is enough grin
Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by Morenikeji070: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2019
False. He's good to go. His a citizen born there and spend most of his life in England so forget dat your mentality. Not like eboue
FatherBona:
Remember Emmanuel Eboue?

1 Like

Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by RTSC2: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2019
Women dey warri , you dey carry oyibo.

Tammy dem go swear for you o.
Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2019
dewhaley:

Bet you won't type all these if it were to be your brother dating a white woman
where is the reward in dating a white woman?

What glory will I gain if my brother is dating a white woman, that I can't type that? Look at how you are saying it as if dating a white woman is an achievement everybody should aim for. Black man slave mentality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2019
Originalsly:

True talk. But... a dream come true for him.... to marry a White woman.... a dream for sooo many others.... but not possible until they can be millionaires. A dream come true for her.... to marry the owner 9f a good mine.... that she can later inherit a high portion pr all if possible. Inferiority complex period

Yeah, Robert Smith suffers from inferiority complex. undecided

So when a successful black man marries a white woman, he suffers from inferiority complex?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by BigJoe19: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2019
safarigirl:

Which white women?

this Tammy Abraham y'all talking about grew in England so who will he be seeing most times if not white girls, the Nigerian players that grew up in Nigeria mostly have Naija wife or girlfriend.

Besides dating any race is purely a matter of choice, your above statement reeks of insecurities and jealousy towards white girls, no one is holding naija girls from dating white boys.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by MillerJnr(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2019
FatherBona:
Remember Emmanuel Eboue?

You dey mind black guys obsession with white women?,
I love American gangsters, they sure know how to deal with gold diggers, ask 50 cent, when I dey suffer where you dey
Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:47am On Oct 03, 2019
Nvc078:

Have seen a handful of white men dating or even married to blacks,not just blacks,Africans,not just Africans...Nigerians,I hope those guys are also seeking validation or has inferiority complex? The fact is that most of these blacks girls have dealt with these guys while they're still struggling, so they vowed not to have anything to do with them when they make it.

When was Tammy struggling with a black girl? When he was a teenager? Or when he was a kid? All of this time, he has been in Chelsea, so, when was thos struggle with a black girl?

Nobody knows what struggling is about, more than black women. Check out most grounded, successful black athletes and musicians in America, they are with black women. From Lebron, to Snoop, J.Cole, Curry, D. Wade, Russell Westbrook, all with black women who struggled with them.

Then, you come down to England and all you see is low budget Africans, whose ultimate dream in life is to escape the shithole continent and marry a white woman, by any means necessary.

Even the white men marrying black women tend to do it to fulfill a fetish. That is why a lot of black women are wary with white men, black women have sense, they won't just marry any white man. That is more than we can say for the African man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) by GMbuharii: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2019
What am i seeing in picture 3 grin and what the rubbish heck is that in pic 4? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision / Jesse Lingard Trolls Cristiano Ronaldo On Instagram (Photos) / Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.