Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. - Autos (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. (51121 Views)

Honda Acura 2005 Model Forsale / Honda Acura 03 Used Sale@750k / Honda Acura 2001 Model For 490 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 7:29am On Jan 14
Success is knowing there are more mountains to climb.

That you have what it takes to scale the peaks.

You know it’s a matter of time before you get there because you make progress everyday.
Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 7:30am On Jan 14
Good morning nairaland cool
Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 12:34pm On Jan 16
The 2018 accord is offered in five trim levels- lx,sport,ex,ex-l, touring and hybrid.
engine capacity:1.5lt and 2.0lt. it base drivetrain is a turbocharged.
transmission: the 2018-2022 offers 3 transmission types which is as follows.
cvt- the cvt is mated on the 1.5lt engine. it fluid type is the hcf-2, capacity 3.7 us quartz.
10- speed automatic- mated on the 2.0lt engine. it fluid type is the atf type 2.0, capacity 4.5 us quartz.(sport and touring)
6-speed manual t- mated on the 1.5lt and 2.0lt engine. it fluid type is the mtf, capacity 2.0 us quartz on the 1.5l engine and 2.27 us quartz on the 2.0l engine.
honda engineers didn't include the dipstick on the 2018 honda accord hence the sure way to guage is using the "check bolt" or by measuring the drained oil. so as not to over/under fill.
2018 -2021 honda accord.
2018-2020 honda odyssey
2018-2021 acura rdx
atf 2.0 is designed specifically for the 10-speed automatic transmission in the odyssey, accord, and rdx.

1 Like

Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 7:34pm On Jan 16
Good evening Nigerians
Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 7:34pm On Jan 16
Rear lights 2016 honda accord

Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 7:35pm On Jan 16
Honda crosstour rear lights

Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 7:36pm On Jan 16
Intercooler 2018/2021 Honda accord,2016/2021 Honda’s civic,2017/2022 Honda’s crv…

Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 7:37pm On Jan 16
Rear lights Honda ridgeline

Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 7:38pm On Jan 16
Brand new pump and original power steering oil/fluid

Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 7:40pm On Jan 16
Good night Nigerians cool

Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 9:45am On Jan 17
Good morning
Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 5:55am On Jan 20
Good morning nl
Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 5:56am On Jan 20
Catalystic converter 2013/2016 Honda accord 4plug

Tokunbo ✅

1 Like

Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Macmilla(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21
Why is it so difficult to get bumper lips or bumpers with lip already attached? Like in the picture below

Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 12:33pm On Jan 22
Good morning NL
Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 12:38pm On Jan 22
Honda; power of dreams!
Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 12:40pm On Jan 22
Macmilla:
Why is it so difficult to get bumper lips or bumpers with lip already attached? Like in the picture below

We don't bring in brand new and the few tokunbo available is readily sold out when available.
Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by nslloyd: 2:05pm On Jan 22
Do you have 2007 Acura TSX back logo and steering rack?
If available, how much?
Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Macmilla(m): 5:54pm On Jan 22
Hondajosh:

We don't bring in brand new and the few tokunbo available is readily sold out when available.
So unfortunate. I really love them.
Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by cucumbar: 8:37pm On Jan 22
Hondajosh:
Honda; power of dreams!
please how good is the Acura MDX?
I saw a 2013 advertised here. I’m considering it because I need an SUV.

Your honest opinion please.
Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 9:28am On Jan 31
cucumbar:
please how good is the Acura MDX?
I saw a 2013 advertised here. I’m considering it because I need an SUV.

Your honest opinion please.

Sorry for the late reply, haven't been online kiss I believe you eventually picked the 2013 Acura MDX?
Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by cucumbar: 9:51am On Feb 02
Hondajosh:

Sorry for the late reply, haven't been online kiss I believe you eventually picked the 2013 Acura MDX?
no I’ve not. Still confused on which to go for between ford explorer , Hyundai Santafe and Acura MDX.
Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Macmilla(m): 7:32pm On Feb 05
cucumbar:
no I’ve not. Still confused on which to go for between ford explorer , Hyundai Santafe and Acura MDX.
Honda/Acura any day and any time for me.
Note that the mdx is not very fuel economical. I don't know about the others you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 9:39pm On Feb 06
There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 1:36pm On Feb 15
cool

Honda genuine coolant and Honda genuine VTM-4

Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 1:41pm On Feb 15
Honda oil filter

Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 1:42pm On Feb 15
Call/WhatsApp 07065753660
Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 1:45pm On Feb 15
YESTERDAY PRICE IS NOT TODAYS PRICE!
Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 4:55pm On Feb 29
We are delighted to serve, ever ready to help solve any auto issues.
Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 4:56pm On Feb 29
cool
Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 5:59pm On Mar 01
Happy new month NL's cool
Re: HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. by Hondajosh: 5:59pm On Mar 01
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply)

35 Vehicle Assembly Plants In Nigeria And Their Locations / Chikamso Chizoba Amalu 'A.C.C Whizzy' Makes "Helicopter" Vehicles (Photos) / ⛔ EXCLUSIVE: Claim Your 100% Free Custom Duty Verification Report⛔

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.