Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz (36729 Views)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / Zlatan Ibile Pleads With Funke Akindele To Feature Him In "Jenifa's Diary" / Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by SamgoldBaba: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Baba Taiye, Baba Kehinde
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by renewable1(m): 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
OK.. I'll comment shortly.

DO YOU WANT TO ENJOY MINIMUM 7HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
Better hit the gym, stupid b!£ch angry
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
computergeek:
Lovely couple. Funke deserves to be happy. Such a strong woman who has been through a lot and has worked so hard to carve out a large niche for herself in the industry. I love her.

I hope and pray that the evil forces causing Nollywood marriages to shatter like IEDs in minutes will not remember her.
they won't o, cus if dey do, na me go kill Dem all, I love funke
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by faithfull18(f): 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
Amstupid:
Funke be the husband, while DAT tin be d wife grin

I saw dem yesterday for lekki,, JJC is d one carrying d babies angry
Your moniker sounds right.
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by notoriousbabe: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
2rez:

shocked.
MS? Really? shocked U know what, brb but until then, bye for now
Lols grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by 2rez: 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
notoriousbabe:
grin grin

Na the respect wey i accord u MS make me quote u & ask say shey na u dey ur dp so? If yeah... lipsrsealed
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by notoriousbabe: 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
2rez:

Na the respect wey i accord u MS make me quote u & ask say shey na u dey ur dp so? If yeah... lipsrsealed
Na my landlady
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by omohlexy: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
Silly love is the best love. She will just be giving him all her money. He will be like; babe borrow me 2m there I will pay back. We dey ever pay? We make up in bed. Silly lucky boy.
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by 2rez: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Na my landlady

No offense oh, shey ur landlady na imbe? I sabi wetin i see wey make me ask grin
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by notoriousbabe: 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
2rez:

No offense oh, shey ur landlady na imbe? I sabi wetin i see wey make me ask grin
grin grin
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by webngnews: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by luminouz(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
boomssey:
Finally she's adding weight
Wetin concern you with her weight? undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by boomssey(f): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
luminouz:

Wetin concern you with her weight? undecided
omg u again!
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by luminouz(m): 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
boomssey:
omg u again!
Yes babe...I'm back on your neck and titties.

You don't think I'd forget you,do you?
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by boomssey(f): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
luminouz:

Yes babe...I'm back on your neck and titties.

You don't think I'd forget you,do you?
oh please just go to hell already.
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by Chiefochiefo(m): 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
The guys lips looks roasted after taking bunch of igbo
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by luminouz(m): 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
boomssey:
oh please just go to hell already.
Nope,I intend to stay a while and make you happy.

Cool,right?
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by boomssey(f): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
luminouz:

Nope,I intend to stay a while and make you happy.

Cool,right?
you make me happy, now where is that coming from?
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by luminouz(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
boomssey:
you make me happy, now where is that coming from?
From the deepest part of your fledging conscience babe...
Didn't you feel the heady rush of blood when you realised it was me?
Now,that's your heart talking,listen to it! grin grin
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by boomssey(f): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
luminouz:

From the deepest part of your fledging conscience babe...
Didn't you feel the heady rush of blood when you realised it was me?
Now,that's your heart talking,listen to it! grin grin
are you sure this is luminouz cos d luminouz i know is sooooo different,he's not as calm as dis.
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by luminouz(m): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
boomssey:
are you sure this is luminouz cos d luminouz i know is sooooo different,he's not as calm as dis.
Lmaoooo...
I'm the one...

Thought you'd like the new flavour or u want the rough,rugged,raw ME? grin
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by hajaraisah: 2:44am On Oct 03, 2019
No problem
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by Defenderalert(m): 4:28am On Oct 03, 2019
Ubunja this young man married Funky Ankindele when she was 41.You dey. wait toddler wey go see your metusselah prick run go look for fresh.one.

What God has joined together..

You keep writing your trash jobless mofo. You will die sad and.lonely. We stay happy and married.

Funke and JJC, you are envied.
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by gnykelly(m): 5:52am On Oct 03, 2019
soberdrunk:
Saying "I love you" is easy, the hard part is showing it in bad times..... angry

Most especially if he lost his kidney (God forbid) and she is the only one that matches requirement
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by boomssey(f): 8:29am On Oct 03, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...
I'm the one...

Thought you'd like the new flavour or u want the rough,rugged,raw ME? grin
seriously are you for real?
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by luminouz(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2019
boomssey:
seriously are you for real?
Lol,I'm.

Have a nice day.
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by luminouz(m): 8:34am On Oct 03, 2019
Defenderalert:
Ubunja this young man married Funky Ankindele when she was 41.You dey. wait toddler wey go see your metusselah prick run go look for fresh.one.

What God has joined together..

You keep writing your trash jobless mofo. You will die sad and.lonely. We stay happy and married.

Funke and JJC, you are envied.
Wow...don't you seem a bit off point? Ubunja ain't here and the thread ain't about him.
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by boomssey(f): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2019
luminouz:

Lol,I'm.

Have a nice day.
same here
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by ylaa(f): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2019
AMEN

quote author=computergeek post=82779757]Lovely couple. Funke deserves to be happy. Such a strong woman who has been through a lot and has worked so hard to carve out a large niche for herself in the industry. I love her.

I hope and pray that the evil forces causing Nollywood marriages to shatter like IEDs in minutes will not remember her. [/quote]
Re: 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz by Pappyto: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
[/s]OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falzthebahdguy, Ik Ogbonna, Babatee And Jide Kosoko Pictured / Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress / Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.