Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can (62525 Views)

How To Check Account Balance On Zenith Bank (via SMS, USSD, App, Online, Whatsap / Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) / Traffic As Coca Cola Truck Scatters Crates And Bottles On 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by vertueptime: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
Better than Professional E-Begging
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by RexTramadol1: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
Na Bigi u suppose do advert for sef grin
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Charlesedet: 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
Dat location Looks quite familiar, Good job though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by makavelli80(m): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
This is 11-11 close to stadium.. Calabar ma town

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Goahead(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
I don't buy the second photo, the can is not balanced to hold you up in the air. It looks more like a perfect click of camera.
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Lamanii22(f): 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
babtaima:
>>>>> Skip to the bottom if you wanna see what I did for Coca-Cola.

Yo what’s up guys!! My last post hit front page, special thanks to the mods... The positivity and goodness of heart in the comments on my last post were very much appreciated...
Nairalanders are really warm and good people. You can see my last post here: https://www.nairaland.com/5281327/check-out-breakdance-freezes-photos

Well enough said, I did some creative freezes and a Video! Yes a bboy video for Coca-Cola ! I actually used one finger to balance on the can (the most complicated / technical part of the shoot), then the one with me drinking from the can is the Air-chair, I can literally do the Air-chair in my sleep.. (as you can see from my video) it’s like my fav freeze to do. cheesy

This isn’t sponsored by Coca-Cola or an advert, if anything, it’s just me showing my Art and trying to inspire / motivate myself and people out there... cheesy
I’ll say no more, which one are you feeling more? the one with me drinking or the one finger freeze? What’s your thoughts about the video? tell me what you think in the comments below!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HgktHgMnEM

Video was shot by my little sister (Shade), photos were taken by my friend/bboy (Offa).

See more stuff

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1dwwCthehS/

#PEACE!

Wooow so amazing...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by notttty(m): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
Guy pls gimme your handle. The video is amazing. Pictures are cool. Second is my favourite. Lemme help populate. I assure you 700k view.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by babtaima(m): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
notttty:
Guy pls gimme your handle. The video is amazing. Pictures are cool. Second is my favourite. Lemme help populate. I assure you 700k view.
Instagram: "@bboytunero"
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Ronline(m): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
It is simple I can do it....
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by bestboo001: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
babtaima:
thank you ! .. i play Tekken.. someone on Instagram said this same thing.. haha

Me too! but some peeps (girls esp) prefer the first

Thanks my g!

Yeah.. you live near? thank you very much smiley
Nope..I don't live near but I'm a full flesh calabar boy so I definitely know the place
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Adewale1603(m): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
chival:

It's JACKIE CHAN.
JACK CHAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by mechanics(m): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wow, if Coca cola see this, they will surely employ you for advert o, nice one.
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by 5opy: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wow, This young dude is the best I think he deserves some accolades, am watching to see u endorse by coca-cola soon.
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Offpoint: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
babtaima:

Yo what’s up guys!! My last post hit front page, special thanks to the mods... The positivity and goodness of heart in the comments on my last post were very much appreciated...
Nairalanders are really warm and good people. You can see my last post here: https://www.nairaland.com/5281327/check-out-breakdance-freezes-photos

Well enough said, I did some creative freezes and a Video! Yes a bboy video for Coca-Cola ! I actually used one finger to balance on the can (the most complicated / technical part of the shoot), then the one with me drinking from the can is the Air-chair, I can literally do the Air-chair in my sleep.. (as you can see from my video) it’s like my fav freeze to do. cheesy

This isn’t sponsored by Coca-Cola or an advert, if anything, it’s just me showing my Art and trying to inspire / motivate myself and people out there... cheesy
I’ll say no more, which one are you feeling more? the one with me drinking or the one finger freeze? What’s your thoughts about the video? tell me what you think in the comments below!!

Video was shot by my little sister (Shade), photos were taken by my friend/bboy (Offa).

See more stuff

#PEACE!

Lol, salute bro...

me wey I dey shallow Fufu dey and night no fit lift myself take cross gutter... if I try this na hospital I go wake up
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Legendguru: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by logan2(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
agbonkamen:
You tried. Pls go and barb those your dreadlock biko you look handsome on Low cut
that's how he will barn the hair, then when you see him, you will start asking abeg who is this grin shocked
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by agbonkamen(f): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
logan2:
that's how he will barn the hair, then when you see him, you will start asking abeg who is this grin shocked
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by DrBrainstorm(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
babtaima:

See more stuff

#PEACE!

Awesome bro, don't know there are bboys in Nigeria.
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Japhet31: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
agbonkamen:
You tried. Pls go and barb those your dreadlock biko you look handsome on Low cut

You're neither his Mother nor his employer.
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by taiocol: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
bestboo001:
OP..is that not 11-11 ??
Wonderful stunts BTW..
That's it
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by OdefaGirl(f): 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
chival:

It's JACKIE CHAN.

grin grin grin its Shaki Chan joor. cool
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by agbonkamen(f): 6:26am On Oct 05, 2019
Japhet31:

You're neither his Mother nor his employer.
and you are neither his P. A ...... ITK
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Japhet31: 7:29am On Oct 05, 2019
agbonkamen:

I see you're not informed. I actually just took the job o madam... You want to send your CV in too?
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Japhet31: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2019
agbonkamen:

and wat in God's name is ITK? in the Kitchen? Its the first saturday of the month... so I'll pass ..my auchi sister
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by TheSourcerer: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2019
agbonkamen:
will you date him if he does?
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by babtaima(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2019
raphy:
the guys have mastered his craft i think its time to cash In on it.
he must be a dancer as they always do that stunt.

well done bro.

all the best give me ya Instagram handle make i follow u.
Thanks man, stay healthy and safe!!! <3 IG: @bboytunero
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
Anything make Coca-Cola reason ur matter naim be blow for u ooh... And if they don't, their loss. Just Keep doing what ur doing, someone is always watching smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by raphy(m): 1:13am On Oct 06, 2019
babtaima:
Thanks man, stay healthy and safe!!! <3 IG: @bboytunero
OK dude
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by devlishGINGER(m): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
babtaima:

See more stuff

#PEACE!

hey bro. How did it go?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The New Toy That Lets Women Pee Like Men / Big And Dangerous Fish Caught In Ikorodu , Lagos State (pictures) / Nigerian Prostitutes In Europe Reveal The Hell They Live In, See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.