Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Medical Consultation On Fibroid With Experts! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Consultation On Fibroid With Experts! (750 Views)

Labak Nature International Limited: Curing Fibroid With Our Product / Health Free Consultation On NL: Tell Us How We Can Help You / Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical Consultation On Fibroid With Experts! by mikeoki(m): 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2010
Good news! This is a wonderful opportunity for you to get meet medical practitioners of International repute. Do you know that 7 out of every 10 black lady has fibroid. There are various degrees of this abnormal growth.
These experts will tell you all you need to know about FIBROID and the way out.
If you are interested in this free consultation, send an email to developmentalq@yahoo.com for more details.
ACT FAST!!!
Re: Medical Consultation On Fibroid With Experts! by kurat: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2010
after pregnancy my womanliness became loosen, i have came to know from my friends about the herbal therapy for feeling re-virgin in 3 days course. i have got their site detail which was www.virgintherapy.com

i want to know whether it will effective. Kindly let us know if any one has gone through that.
As it says there is no side effect. No. Surgery. No Oral Pills.

Just 3 days herbal course and then you will feel re-virgin again, and can obtain the pleasure.
Also its help M.C. to be in balance and smooth flow on their particular time peroid.

Regards.
K.E.

(1) (Reply)

A Young Student From Futo Uses Ict To Reduce Infant Mortality / Is A World Without Aids Possible? / Lose Weight The Normal Way! Stop Looking Malnourished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.