Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School (41324 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina Proposes ‘United States Of Nigeria’ / Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head / Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by Funkybabee(f): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
notoriousbabe:
It's good to be good

Funkybabee I got yah

How may I help u
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by betterpikinn: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
Dpharisee:
Imagine Adeshina as our president, Ramaphosa would have been put in his place with exceptional brilliance. Let's continue to vote for fermented kunu drunkards and expect Nigeria to become Singapore
No!
He didn't achieve anything meaningful as agric minister so what do you think he'll do differently as a president?

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by notoriousbabe: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
Funkybabee:

How may I help u
yinmu. See who wan help person. Abeg help yourself first biko
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by lookingfly: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
How many of our Nigerian Prof. Fit do this one.... If na to knack people carry over, that one na their specialty. Schooling for abroad make sense die, can't wait to get an opportunity to go school abroad.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
SarkinYarki:
When will Buhari meet the invigilator that invigilated his WAEC ? When ?

Lols....future impossible tense bro.....F.I.T
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by islandmoon: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
babzo:

How is access to new developments, news, technology, farming information available online via the phone a bad idea?
Its actually an idea that can transform a society or economy.
Babzo , answer me, are you saying an android phone is the best thing government can spend billions of naira on to empower farmers in a third world country? what happen to buying tractors and distribute them to farmers in every local governments? you want to give peasant farmers in the village where there is no telecom mast or even electricity to even charge the android phones to boost agriculture? HAHA HA HA!

2 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
fk002:
I just like this man how I wish Buhari will invite him to his cabinet just like he appointed soludo

I wish he is the president and not the dullard
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by RemiOAjayi: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
bigCassava:
Akinwumi Adesina is the President of the African Development Bank. He previously served as Nigeria's Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development. Until his appointment as Minister in 2010, he was Vice President of Policy and Partnerships for the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa.

According to akinwumi A.adesina:

When humanity is the goal no tribe or colour or religion matters but compassion to make the fellow human beings better off

https://mobile.twitter.com/akin_adesina/status/1179002648286109698

See pics below,

https://chikasom..com/2019/10/ex-agric-minister-adesina-meets.html?m=1
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by Afamed: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
GMbuharii:

That's the problem we got in naija.....there are many of his kind in Nigeria,cuts across tribe but let him come out and contest with the illiterate let Jesus of Buhari and his own people and their mini god,tinubu will be the 1st to denigrate him.

Naija problem is enormous. We north must give way entirely for there to be any hope in the land

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku
But na una hypocrite is the worst, who casted all their votes in the entire 5 states for the same Hausa / Fulani Atiku . Abi una No dey practice wetin Una dey preach?
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by heendrix(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
nairalandposter:
anytime nairalanders gather to flatter somebody, something is wrong somewhere.

LMAO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by VillageHead: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
kokoA:
The little good you do today might mean so much tomorrow.

So true sir!
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by Cmanforall: 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
I can relate. Just imagine Him and Moghalu Kingsley pair to lead Nigeria.
noblealuu:

These are the kind of people we ought to give mandate to run the affairs of this country. Unfortunately, cabals, mass illiteracy, electioneering frauds and so on will not let them Clinger power.

Someday, the narratives will change.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by LZAA: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
Afamed:

But na una hypocrite is the worst, who casted all their votes in the entire 5 states for the same Hausa / Fulani Atiku . Abi una No dey practice wetin Una dey preach?

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by ValueConcepts: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
SarkinYarki:

You are too bad my guy. You are just too bad.

When somebody with a school leaving certificate (or affidafit as it were) is the president and a professor of law is his vice, it sums up our story as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
fk002:
I just like this man how I wish Buhari will invite him to his cabinet just like he appointed soludo
..... Go back and read how he was nominated by Buhari for this his present position cool

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
noblealuu:

These are the kind of people we ought to give mandate to run the affairs of this country. Unfortunately, cabals, mass illiteracy, electioneering frauds and so on will not let them Clinger power.

Someday, the narratives will change.
..... Go read history Abeg grin

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Adesina is very busy right now.
..... But you forgot that Buhari Nominated him abi ?
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=Maslib post=82782954][/quote]...you forgot this abi ?

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by BarrElChapo(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
I hope you got people who you are investing in their education too undecided
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
damble:
APPOINT HIM AS WHAT BRO? HE'S A BIG BOY WHERE HE IS... HE CAN'T RESIGN TO BE DOING BOY BOY TO BUHARI
..... But you forgot that Buhari nominated for the position abi?

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
GMbuharii:

That's the problem we got in naija.....there are many of his kind in Nigeria,cuts across tribe but let him come out and contest with the illiterate let Jesus of Buhari and his own people and their mini god,tinubu will be the 1st to denigrate him.

Naija problem is enormous. We north must give way entirely for there to be any hope in the land

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku
..... But you forgot about this abi?.........hnnnmmm

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by excel101(m): 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
SarkinYarki:
The invigilator just died yesterday...... as reported by Nigerian Information Minister, Lie Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
lereinter:

God forbid a man like him work for a Malu...
..... And you forgot that the MALU nominated him! Go back and read history

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
LZAA:

Simplyleo and Afamed won't agree grin

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Oju4190:
is it not the same Adesina before the 2015 election write in his twitter that "we should not vote for buhari because buhari will sell our rice to Niger Republic. Immediately the result was announced and buhari won he immediately deleted the twit
...Gbammmm! Plus when Buhari nominated him for his present position grin grin

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
Captaintimex:

I wish he is the president and not the dullard

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by Studyinchina200(m): 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nigerians don't know what they really want.

You have brilliant people like Adesina and you keep voting for corrupt guys with WAEC.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by Marley147: 12:00am On Oct 03, 2019
SarkinYarki:
soon grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by israelmao(m): 12:01am On Oct 03, 2019
One single act of kindness endures forever.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by iwubrian: 12:27am On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by 2016easy2017: 1:19am On Oct 03, 2019
this is why i don't hate the white. no matter what their forefather did in the past
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School by AreaFada2: 2:37am On Oct 03, 2019
If it's in 9ja tribalism or religion will not allow the professor help a brilliant but financially struggling student.

Long way to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maiduguri Residents Line Up To Identify Corpses After Boko Haram Attack (Photo) / We’ll Not Allow Meddling Into Our Affairs – FG Warns US Others / Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.