Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Can A Secret Cam Save Video Over Apps - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Can A Secret Cam Save Video Over Apps (819 Views)

Core2 Dell XPS With Hdmi/cam Etc@55k / Clean Iphone X 256gig With Faulty Front And Back Cam For 80k / Hp Stream 14-ax002na Z3d81ea#abu Cel N3060 4gb 32gb 14in Bt Cam Win 10 Home-65k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Secret Cam Save Video Over Apps by OgundeleT(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
hello nairalanders, my shop was burgled last week and some goods were were stolen by the burglars. though I have fixed the door that was broken, but, I wish to buy a secret camera that has a good visibility at night and install it at the shop. so, I want to ask whether there are secret camera that can record the video and send it over a mobile application so that I can access the past recording on the application. The reason for this is because the burglar may know there is camera in the shop and he/she may likely see it and destroy all the information on the memory attached to the camera.
Re: Can A Secret Cam Save Video Over Apps by OgundeleT(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
lalasticlala kindly help to push this to the audience
Re: Can A Secret Cam Save Video Over Apps by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
Do a research on IP cameras, might be what you need.
Re: Can A Secret Cam Save Video Over Apps by twinskenny(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
OgundeleT:
hello nairalanders, my shop was burgled last week and some goods were were stolen by the burglars. though I have fixed the door that was broken, but, I wish to buy a secret camera that has a good visibility at night and install it at the shop. so, I want to ask whether there are secret camera that can record the video and send it over a mobile application so that I can access the past recording on the application. The reason for this is because the burglar may know there is camera in the shop and he/she may likely see it and destroy all the information on the memory attached to the camera.

message me.. i got what you need 08051355133
Re: Can A Secret Cam Save Video Over Apps by obiekunie2: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
twinskenny:

[s]message me.. i got what you need 08051355133[/s]

which stupid message you!

showcase what you have here so others who are also interested will view it!
Re: Can A Secret Cam Save Video Over Apps by twinskenny(m): 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
obiekunie2:

which stupid message you!

showcase what you have here so others who are also interested will view it!
we dey quarrel before?? grin grin

no vess o

check my thread

https://www.nairaland.com/twinskenny/topics
Re: Can A Secret Cam Save Video Over Apps by obiekunie2: 12:10am On Oct 03, 2019
twinskenny:
we dey quarrel before?? grin grin

no vess o

check my thread

https://www.nairaland.com/twinskenny/topics

oh! bros na u?

sorry no vex i didnt check the handle before answering.

Abeg this kain secret thing wey him need - abeg na like how much person fit get am?
Re: Can A Secret Cam Save Video Over Apps by twinskenny(m): 7:43am On Oct 03, 2019
obiekunie2:

oh! bros na u?

sorry no vex i didnt check the handle before answering.

Abeg this kain secret thing wey him need - abeg na like how much person fit get am?
depend...there is battery type which is around 30k and non battery type which is 15k
Re: Can A Secret Cam Save Video Over Apps by obiekunie2: 8:45am On Oct 03, 2019
twinskenny:
depend...there is battery type which is around 30k and non battery type which is 15k

the battery type is it like car battery?
Re: Can A Secret Cam Save Video Over Apps by twinskenny(m): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2019
obiekunie2:

the battery type is it like car battery?
no message me I will send you a video of it
Re: Can A Secret Cam Save Video Over Apps by obiekunie2: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2019
twinskenny:
no message me I will send you a video of it

ok bros.
Re: Can A Secret Cam Save Video Over Apps by delawal: 11:23am On Oct 03, 2019
OgundeleT:

secret cameras don't have night vision. what u need is an alarm system connected to a camera. The video will be sent to u on detection of an intruder

1 Share

Re: Can A Secret Cam Save Video Over Apps by OgundeleT(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2019
delawal:

secret cameras don't have night vision. what u need is an alarm system connected to a camera. The video will be sent to u on detection of an intruder
How much is it?

(1) (Reply)

Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop For Sale / Acer Mini For Sale (chromebook ) + Mifi . 25k SOLD / Iphone XS 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.