Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) (31236 Views)

Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France / Highlights Of President Buhari’s 6-day Official Visit To China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by mechanics(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Buhari....no go talk nonsense there I beg!

Im already panicking!

(See pilot (no uniform) 4 cockpit dey fear self to be snapped near him)

(Des TuTu is even keeping a distance to read his lips cos of his accent/slurred speech!)

(And the small girl wan back away but is being pushed towards the paed....)

hmmm, no panic yet o
Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by Nathdoug201: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2019
bluefilm:

Shame on you.

Ridiculing your entire family every blessed day!

Nonsense. sad
shame on you zombie..
For your brains are no longer in tact
Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by Nathdoug201: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2019
bluefilm:

Shame on you.

Ridiculing your entire family every blessed day!

Nonsense. sad
You should admit yourself to the mental asylum before you destroy yourself.
Shameless youth supporting the dullest person in Nigeria
Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by evansjeff(m): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2019
ifymadu:
See finish, SA president can not even be at the airport to personally welcome him based on the issues on ground. Na the SA president even suppose go Nigeria go beg for forgiveness.

Why are you guys this petty or is this outright display of stupidity? How many times have you seen our President going to the airport to receive visiting heads of state? Just shut up if you know nothing about protocols and stop displaying your ignorance in a public forum.
Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by SayginSA: 9:22am On Oct 03, 2019
ifymadu:
See finish, SA president can not even be at the airport to personally welcome him based on the issues on ground. Na the SA president even suppose go Nigeria go beg for forgiveness.
President has a lot of important things to attend,so is the Deputy President and Parliament's speaker. They will meet him when they're done!
Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by SayginSA: 9:27am On Oct 03, 2019
ifymadu:
Also is a massage that SA will be speaking from higher position,because after all we have the Ace of Spades. Look at trade balance to see who is a better position,we import billions of dollars of oil products from you-while we export $500 million worth of goods to you. Also your government needs SA investments and technology .
Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by Gosj01(m): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2019
olurili:
Do you buy laptop,fairly use
No, we only sell
Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by DTaj: 9:33am On Oct 03, 2019
pmc01:
A whole 3 days to discuss/do what and what?

Seems outrageous, honestly.

Stop being a fool in public! Have you heard about the Joint Nigeria South Africa Business Council? That Council is jointly led by the two Presidents and they schedule their meetings between both countries. Buhari will attend that meeting, and also meet the Nigerian Community in South Africa.

This official trip was agreed between Buhari and Ramaphosa long before the xenophobic attack occurred!

Some of you are damn too stupid to follow news. Buhari's itinerary on this visit is all over the media, but daft, lazy youth like you still came on Nairaland to display their abject foolishness!

Hate will kill some of you.

Whether or not you like it, Buhari is the President of Nigeria (and thus your President) till 2023!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by SayginSA: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2019
chiedozie198100:
even their president did not come to WELCOME him.

what a colossal disgrace of a man Buhari is.
Atleast there is somebody to welcome him,he should've used a GPS to find his way to president home. After all SA has survived without Nigeria,while Nigeria survive on SA investment and technology. You didn't even have phone until then state owned MTN,came to your rescue. The same with satellite � TV. And world class banking,thanks to Nedbank,Standard Bank,FNB and Barclays Africa. Which used Nigerians as fronts,to create banks for you.
Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by SayginSA: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2019
fineguy11:
We didn't send him to meet those crazy bald headed HOMOsapien set called South Africa..The S.A president should come to Nigeria Goddammit
In your dreams yes,but in real life is the opposite. Intact he should be made to wash SA president's feet...
Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by chiedozie198100: 10:32am On Oct 03, 2019
SayginSA:

Atleast there is somebody to welcome him,he should've used a GPS to find his way to president home. After all SA has survived without Nigeria,while Nigeria survive on SA investment and technology. You didn't even have phone until then state owned MTN,came to your rescue. The same with satellite � TV. And world class banking,thanks to Nedbank,Standard Bank,FNB and Barclays Africa. Which used Nigerians as fronts,to create banks for you.

u see why stupidity is not an achievement?

banks u said?
phone u said?

CBN through soludo sanitized our banks.
Globacom saved us from the vampire traits of MTN.
Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by gwarotango: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
notoriousbabe:
and you that you're busy wearing shirts and trousers, what are you? The monkey coat that you wear to work everyday what does it make you?
Me dress up in a monkey coat? You must be mistaking me for your father
Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
gwarotango:
Me dress up in a monkey coat? You must be mistaking me for your father
e pain am grin grin
Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by bluefilm: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nathdoug201:
[s]You should admit yourself to the mental asylum before you destroy yourself.
Shameless youth supporting the dullest person in Nigeria[/s]

See lemme tell you.

If you seriously believe your success as an individual and a citizen of this country is tied to Buhari, then you my dear friend, is the dumbest person that ever lived in this world.
Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by ifymadu: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mosesm:

You are so so ignorant and stupid. Go and read about diplomatic system of other countries. The same way another dim wit like you was wailing that US president wasn't at airport to welcome out president. That reception you are wailing about is of a kind. The best in recent time. And it is to appease Nigeria and Africa

Your f.ther is the stupid person here, for giving birth to an idiot like you.
Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by Nathdoug201: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
bluefilm:

See lemme tell you.

If you seriously believe your success as an individual and a citizen of this country is tied to Buhari, then you my dear friend, is the dumbest person that ever lived in this world.
even the hardship the man has placed on this country is affecting the rich..
You are talking about destiny
Now I know most of our youths are brain dead..
So we should just leave the country the way it is
Even countries that are far better than Nigeria still stage protest and hold their government accountable of they are not doing the right thing
You are here talking about destiny that is tied to Buhari..
Who do you this thing
Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by bluefilm: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nathdoug201:
even the hardship the man has placed on this country is affecting the rich..
You are talking about destiny
Now I know most of our youths are brain dead..
So we should just leave the country the way it is
Even countries that are far better than Nigeria still stage protest and hold their government accountable of they are not doing the right thing
You are here talking about destiny that is tied to Buhari..
Who do you this thing

Nwoke m, mechie gi onu osiso biko.

It's always easy to look for and find someone to blame.

What exactly have YOU, yes YOU IN PARTICULAR, done to make Nigeria a better place?

I guess with your 2Kb brain, you must be thinking that insulting and calling someone dullest on nairaland is a very big way of helping to make Nigeria better?!

Onukwu.

You better go and fix your life.

Buhari will come and go but your life might remain eternally worthless... if you don't start to act right now!
Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by Nathdoug201: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
bluefilm:

Nwoke m, mechie gi onu osiso biko.

It's always easy to look for and find someone to blame.

What exactly have YOU, yes YOU IN PARTICULAR, done to make Nigeria a better place?

I guess with your 2Kb brain, you must be thinking that insulting and calling someone dullest on nairaland is a very big way of helping to make Nigeria better?!

Onukwu.

You better go and fix your life.

Buhari will come and go but your life might remain eternally worthless... if you don't start to act right now!

bro my life is fixed but Nigeria is in mess cos of the dullard je had taken Nigeria 30 years back..
Nothing has improved under him..things are getting worse..
So if you don't see that I pity you..
Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by bluefilm: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nathdoug201:
bro my life is fixed but Nigeria is in mess cos of the dullard je had taken Nigeria 30 years back..
Nothing has improved under him..things are getting worse..
So if you don't see that I pity you..

Nwanne Biko pity yourself for having such a terrible acute short memory.

So for your tiny mind, na today naija spoil abi?

Try and read the chinua Achebe book: The problem with Nigeria, and you will see what I am inferring at.

That book was written in, I think 1980 or 81 but you go think say na today dem write am.

So forget.

Na all of una follow join hand spoil naija finish.

I will never support the idea of blaming one man for the collective failure of all and sundry... again!

Not only is doing something like that very ridiculous, it is also extremely foolish.

We all know say naija don spoil.

If you like wail from now till eternity, e no go change anything.

But if you really want to see a positive change in the society, then become that change you seek!

I rest my case.
Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by Nathdoug201: 12:10am On Oct 04, 2019
bluefilm:

Nwanne Biko pity yourself for having such a terrible acute short memory.

So for your tiny mind, na today naija spoil abi?

Try and read the chinua Achebe book: The problem with Nigeria, and you will see what I am inferring at.

That book was written in, I think 1980 or 81 but you go think say na today dem write am.

So forget.

Na all of una follow join hand spoil naija finish.

I will never support the idea of blaming one man for the collective failure of all and sundry... again!

Not only is doing something like that very ridiculous, it is also extremely foolish.

We all know say naija don spoil.

If you like wail from now till eternity, e no go change anything.

But if you really want to see a positive change in the society, then become that change you seek!

I rest my case.
Every Individual must work hard for any society to make progress.

But a Leader must work so much harder to set the tone for the his or her people.
Please try and be enlightened..
No sentiments
Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by NCBMEDIA: 12:38am On Oct 04, 2019
IPOB YOUTH PROTEST BUHARI 'S VISIT IN SOUTH AFRICA

https://www.youtube.com/embed/QlD3Q27wz3U
Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by Nuclear99(m): 12:52am On Oct 04, 2019
sped1oro:
The Eagle has landed
[s]
sped1oro:
The Eagle has landed
[/s]
sped1oro:
The Eagle has landed
Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by Loveskid(m): 4:04am On Oct 04, 2019
Nigeria has been jinxed by this bloody tyrant.

My love for Buhari is now 10^-10 the size of an electron The only scumberg i know!
Re: Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) by bluefilm: 6:52am On Oct 04, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Every Individual must work hard for any society to make progress.

But a Leader must work so much harder to set the tone for the his or her people.
Please try and be enlightened..
No sentiments

Well, since you are so bent on pointing fingers and blaming someone, what else can I say?

You are entitled to your opinions.

Au revoir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Adamawa Labour Party Candidates Boycott Obi's Rally / Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe / Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.