Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,309 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Small Laundry. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Small Laundry. (408 Views)

6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner / TECNO Mobile To Set Up Assembly Plant In Nigeria / Barbing Saloon Vs Laundry Services: Which Is A Better Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Small Laundry. by marsoden: 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
How much will it cost to set up a small laundry?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Small Laundry. by bluebay(m): 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
Depends on how small you want it. Like for me back then at 2008, i was running mine from the house and going house to house to pick up clothes . Well it doesn’t cost much .
Philip original iron: 10,000
Spraying can: 1,000
Starch raw and the powdered: 200
Wrapping nylon : 300
Detergent and bar soap: 300
I believe you have other stuffs in your house like , Table to iron, buckets and bowls to wash, electricity. If you do, #11,800 should get you started .

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Small Laundry. by marsoden: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2019
bluebay:
Depends on how small you want it. Like for me back then at 2008, i was running mine from the house and going house to house to pick up clothes . Well it doesn’t cost much .
Philip original iron: 10,000
Spraying can: 1,000
Starch raw and the powdered: 200
Wrapping nylon : 300
Detergent and bar soap: 300
I believe you have other stuffs in your house like , Table to iron, buckets and bowls to wash, electricity. If you do, #11,800 should get you started .

Okay. Thanks. How lucrative was it? I intend renting a small shop and paying someone to do it.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Set Up A Small Laundry. by bluebay(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
marsoden:

Okay. Thanks. How lucrative was it? I intend renting a small shop and paying someone to do it.
I’ll advice you to partake in it .

(1) (Reply)

Color Floor Plan Rendering Services / You Can Now Sell your CASH and Pay with SmarTransfa, Users can Earn Big too / Rush For T-bills To Weaken Rates At Wednesday's PMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.