Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) (28880 Views)

Anambra Police Rescue 4 Pregnant Girls From Baby Factory Fronting As Bar (Pics) / 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) / Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by Ryan03(f): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2019
After they will come and say Nigeria police is the problem of Nigeria, just see them. Civilians are the main problem in this country
Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by Orpe7(m): 7:13am On Oct 03, 2019
What did lagosians do to Igbos to deserve this
Why come down here to develop our state with rubbish
Dem use crime swear for una ni

1 Like

Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:25am On Oct 03, 2019
Ayotemide:

Very typical. Your line of thoughts reveal just how ignorant of VVF you are. Your region is supremely messed up and you can't even see beyond your nose.

You that can see beyond your nose, pls tell us what region does Ebonyi State belongs?
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ebonyi-tops-in-vvf-cases-usaid.html

2 Likes

Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by Kingkzee(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2019
Wahala

Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by Westbestside: 7:44am On Oct 03, 2019
These people self.
Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by mechanics(m): 7:47am On Oct 03, 2019
All in the name of money, these girls are not even concerned about the future of their lives and the men that will marry them.
Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by ohosi4real(m): 7:51am On Oct 03, 2019
Slavery will never end in africa especially nigeria. God help us
Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by KingOdart(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2019
Do your Baby Factory in South East and stop exporting rubbish to Lagos

1 Like

Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by sreamsense: 8:04am On Oct 03, 2019
These people have started turning this baby-factory business from local venture to national and international ventures. The are now becoming crime exporters and originators; 40% of crime in south-west emanates from them directly or indirectly. How then will you be suprised if they caused higher percentage of crimes oversea
Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by betterpikinn: 8:06am On Oct 03, 2019
AroOkigbo:

On a public forum, just try sometimes and pretend to be sensible. Where did you see Ipob?
Shut up!
The owners of the place are said to be ibos
Call a spade a spade.
These people needs reform.
Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by betterpikinn: 8:07am On Oct 03, 2019
ProudDick:

Why are you igbos exporting crime to every part of the world?

Can’t you just do your baby factory in peace in igboland? Must you bring it to Yoruba land? The same way you brought kidnapping here. Now foolanis are masters in it.
Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by jchioma: 8:07am On Oct 03, 2019
9jayes:
These people will be the first to blame Hausa/Fulani for marrying underage. Is marrying underage nt better dan underage babe factory products

You don't justify one evil by condemning another one. Be guided !
Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by wellmax(m): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2019
AroOkigbo:

On a public forum, just try sometimes and pretend to be sensible. Where did you see Ipob?
First define who Igbos are
Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by Greatzeus(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2019
Are you telling me nobody in that neighborhood knew all these while that such heinous activity was going on
One thing I like Americans especially Whites is that anytime they see anything suspicious in their environment,they call 911 straight. It might later be a false alarm but it's better than non challant attitude,we Nigerians display.
As long as something doesn't affect us,we don't care. I heard a story of a Nigerian who moved to U.S. He wore baggy jeans to a white neighborhood, someone called 911 and he was arrested. grin
Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by Sunrise258: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2019
Americanboy35:
Why is crime so rampant in Nigeria?

How many country did you know as much as Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by Immarocks(f): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2019
AuroraB:
Who gets these girls pregnant and never looked back
Some day, kids born of same parents would be in marriage, unbeknownst they were separated by adoption and all..... shocked

it has happen already.....they had to dissolve the marriage and cleanse them ....i wonder how many people out there are married to their siblings
Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by delpee(f): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2019
ednut1:
Make adoption laws easier this crap will stop

Adoption laws are okay. I know people who have adopted kids following due process with LASG. What is important is the ability to prove that you have the best intentions and the wherewithal to take care of the child. It certainly can't be a "walk in to pick" situation otherwise ritualists and other criminally minded people will get involved.
Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by AuroraB(f): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2019
Immarocks:

it has happen already.....they had to dissolve the marriage and cleanse them ....i wonder how many people out there are married to their siblings
What are you talking about shocked
Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by ikennamadu1(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2019
ProudDick:

Why are you igbos exporting crime to every part of the world?

Can’t you just do your baby factory in peace in igboland? Must you bring it to Yoruba land? The same way you brought kidnapping here. Now foolanis are masters in it.

Lalasticlala myndd44 obynoscopy rule 2
Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
The day Yorubas and Hausas repent of their hate of Igbos, and vice versa (but not as fierce, unrestrained and glaring as in the case of the former) is the day Yeshua will return. I've noticed and witnessed firsthand, this fierce bigotry and hatred against Igbos outside the SE ( I've traveled to a plethora of locations across Nigeria) in every stratum - work, environment, politics, academia, etc. It sickens me. I won't blame the people looking to secede.

This is why we can never progress as a country. The ethnic bigotry, particularly towards the Igbo people ( I speak from what I've seen happen), is on a demonic level. In fact ethnic bigotry and tribalism are generally major problems in the country.

Too bad, forums like NL, which were intended to help foster peace, ethno-religious tolerance and national unity are helping to widen this tribalistic divide. Thanks to the tribalistic NLanders. sad

One bad egg and suddenly all Igbos are baby factory owners. Okay how about the glaring good eggs? 'They just got lucky today, they've got bad somewhere in there ' is what they say. Am I justifying acts of wickedness? Not at all. Whatever one sows, he must reap. In manifold measure in fact.

Shame on all tribalistic Nigerians. May the fierce judgement of God, Who cannot lie, come upon you all speedily. You, yes you!, oh wicked tribalist, are part of Nigeria's problem. Just be sure that I always do well to plead this case in Heavenly Courts through my prayers. Feedback is coming. Where the government has failed in spurring national unity, God is correcting through His Church, welcoming all Who call unto Him from a sincere heart into His Family and giving them a place with their brethren ( the undivided, untribalistic, spirit- filled Body of Christ).

The hate of the wicked in heart will destroy them.

P.S: I'm not Igbo. Just a regular Nigerian that is first a Nigerian before anything else, who loves every good Nigerian that upholds the Truth in reverent fear of Him by Whom all things were created, irrespective of tribe.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by Greenback: 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

You that can see beyond your nose, pls tell us what region does Ebonyi State belongs?
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ebonyi-tops-in-vvf-cases-usaid.html

The person you quoted is Ayotemide,a Yoruba,buh due to your uncontrollable obsession for the igbos, you had to ignorantly bring Ebony,that's has absolutely nothing to do with the thread or poster, into the Magana.... You gotta clap for yourself cos your ignorance is beyond comparison

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku gmbuharii

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by LZAA: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
Greenback:

The person you quoted is Ayotemide,a Yoruba,buh due to your uncontrollable obsession for the igbos, you had to ignorantly bring Ebony,that's has absolutely nothing to do with the thread or poster, into the Magana.... You gotta clap for yourself cos your ignorance is beyond comparison

Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
Greenback:

It is irrelevant whether he is Yoruba or Igbo; however, what was relevant was that he tried to malign the north on the issue of VVF and he was corrected with the right information, i.e. that Ebonyi in the south; not the north tops other in the incidence of VVF - if e pain you, na you sabi.
Re: 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) by incentive: 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nothing persin no go here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Rain Curses On Fraudster Who Scammed A Client Of N93,730 With His Name / Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) / After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.