Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,260 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

How Can I Learn CISSP Fast? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Learn CISSP Fast? (318 Views)

What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Learn CISSP Fast? by kimijhaveri: 5:43am On Oct 03, 2019
CISSP test deep technical insights of cybersecurity and its 8 varied domains, due to this CISSP is highly respected and recognized, with the only downside being-it is hard to clear. Any individual not thorough with practical implication and lacking in any single domain out of, have slim chances of getting through the exam.

However, with the right guidance, practical hands-on knowledge and focussed attention clearing CISSP will be a piece of cake. I'm briefly explaining steps on how to prepare and clear CISSP in one go.

Eligibility check
CISSp ethers to strict standards for eligibility of aspirants, so before you apply for CISSP make sure to check your eligibility. I am listing a link below for you to check out the latest eligibility criteria.

Study material

Avail the latest study material for cissp adhering to latest syllabus and revisions by ISC2.
You can get the latest study material from the link below.

Practical implications

Find avenues that make you practice your hands-on knowledge and make you through with practical implications of all the domains of CISSP
Equal attention to every domain.
We tend to focus on our area of interest rather than our weaknesses. For CISSP we need to assess our strengths and weaknesses and allocate equal energy and time energy to every domain.

Find the right trainer
Since CISSP is a tough exam to crack, and not more than 45% of candidates clear the exam. It is advisable to enroll with an ISC2. authorized learning partner, so that you are updated with the latest syllabus and eligibility criteria.
I am providing a link to Mercury solutions, make sure to check out the link for the latest eligibility criteria and customized [url=https://www.mercurysolutions.co/isc2/cissp-certified-information-systems-security-professional?utm_source=nairaland%20%5BSN%5D&utm_medium=CISSP&utm_term=3%20oct%202019]CISSP training program[/url]

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To Thank Your Boss (that'll Make You Look Good Doing It) / Good News For You If You Choose Any Of This Schools In Jamb 2020 / 15 Best Work From Home Apps For Android And Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.