Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) (24745 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Banker And His Wife Over $1.49m Money Laundering / How Inspector Shot, Killed Complainant Over Money (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by realmetrah: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2019
Citytrend:
Fine woman like this

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on

do business with these guy at your own risk. he never delivers. FRAUD....
Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by 2shure: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2019
Enough of this boring jokes since july u being saying and typing trash
Freemanbobble:

All these accountant na them scam pass
Dey are the real fraudsters
Boys dey learn from them
Even Most of them dey into street after working hours

Na so i mistake show one wema bank staff my chat with my woman on continental currency exchange
Unto say the woman use continental currency exchange wire me money and Most Nigeria banks nor dey operate that method
So to make the accountant understand na im i show am our chat on the continental exchange

Shaperly na im this guy just pick my woman name from the messanger
From that day ehnnn
Na so my woman dey complain say different people dey chat am up for Facebook
Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by 2shure: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2019
When last didni enter into banking hall i guess in march
Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 03, 2019
Freemanbobble:

All these accountant na them scam pass
Dey are the real fraudsters
Boys dey learn from them
Even Most of them dey into street after working hours

Na so i mistake show one wema bank staff my chat with my woman on continental currency exchange
Unto say the woman use continental currency exchange wire me money and Most Nigeria banks nor dey operate that method
So to make the accountant understand na im i show am our chat on the continental exchange

Shaperly na im this guy just pick my woman name from the messanger
From that day ehnnn
Na so my woman dey complain say different people dey chat am up for Facebook

Bross na everyday you dey show them your woman continental currency.. Every post related to bank fraud, you go just copy and paste this post

Must you put mouth on any post?
Okay don't show them again and let another person make a good post Biko!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2019
Upon her salaries and allowances she was never contended just because of greed.
Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 03, 2019
BOBAN2710:
ur entire families are the ones in the zoo's , u are very ryt cos from history ur great_granmoda had one nyt stand with CHIMPANZEE!
Dats d reason u wake ur Da* & Mu* with scissors kick .

You people can just try to apply a good zenz
Releasing abuse words on nairaland
Sometimes, it's even better for you not to be introduced to Nairaand than behaving like "seRoZenCe human being.
I blame your teacher and principal that promoted you. Learn from the past and be
#NairaLandFriendly#
Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by seunlayi(m): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2019
Pennyways:
cheesy

Good work done

EFCC biko Yahoo boys are now plenty in Port Harcourt. Everyday we see them forging foreign driving license with a with man picture through PhotoShop.

Using fake social media account with a white man picture to communicate with the outside world.

Please dear EFCC come and do ur work in port Harcourt

Yahoo yahoo is bad but the best solution is for our govt to deliver in the area of better economy and provision of jobs. Let me tell you today, if the economy improves and those yahoo boys get a good paying job, they will all abandon their dubious ways and embrace a legit means of life.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by clive2u(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2019
is it just me or did efcc spell withdrawal as withdral?
Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Itzteewhy(m): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2019
This one wey EFCC they trend like this
Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2019
That one na normal thing for our banks nah!

A small girl will start bank job today tomorrow he's buying houses
Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2019
That one na normal thing for our banks nah!

A small girl will start bank job today tomorrow he's buying houses
Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Citytrend: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2019
realmetrah:

do business with these guy at your own risk. he never delivers. FRAUD....
METRAH GLOBAL SERVICES and METRAH CONSTRUCTIONS is a Bloody Scam

Important Notice:
METRAH GLOBAL SERVICES and METRAH CONSTRUCTIONS is a Bloody Scam. Please Keep Off.

Do Business with them at your Own Risk.

Company claims to provide Real Estate, Soap Production and General Contracts services which was Built on Lies to drain Money out of People's Pockets
Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by mu2sa2: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2019
SS,SE,SW - una well done with scamming and Yahoo-Yahoo stuff!
Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Kingkzee(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2019
Very good
Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by scribble: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2019
miniziter:

How please because am about to do business with them so I need explanation.

they are in court in a billion naira suit for stealing a late customer who also happened to be their auditors money

they left the mans family in disarray for over 20 years now

They are a 419 bank

https://www.herald.ng/photo-former-union-bank-manager-gets-19-years-in-prison-for-n27-million-fraud/

https://www.herald.ng/criminal-fraud-places-union-bank-plc-serious-financial-uncertainty/

https://www.herald.ng/former-union-bank-director-committed-biggest-419-scam-ever-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Iboni1(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2019
scribble:
Union bank are the biggest thieves in the banking industry

Do you have evidence to this image denting allegation
Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Mynaija292(m): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
backnbeta:
Where efcc dey keep these their large charge boards? Just curious undecided

That board is the nail that has nailed her completely cos the picture will always be in the social media
Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by scribble: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
Iboni1:

Do you have evidence to this image denting allegation

scroll up

union bank is the most thieving bank in Africa and possibly the whole world
Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by RUDEBOYY(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
The account is domicile...she believed the real owner may have died. cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by oseluck: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2019
scribble:

scroll up

union bank is the most thieving bank in Africa and possibly the whole world

Stop saying trash. You know nothing.
You obviously trying to dent the image of that great organisation, maybe you have something against them. stop spreading lies my friend.
Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by scribble: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
oseluck:

Stop saying trash. You know nothing.
You obviously trying to dent the image of that great organisation, maybe you have something against them. stop spreading lies my friend.

THEY ARE A USELESS BANK

THIEVING BASATARDOS
Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by oseluck: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
scribble:

THEY ARE A USELESS BANK

THIEVING BASATARDOS

Young man go and get a job. Stop fooling yourself. angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by scribble: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
oseluck:

Young man go and get a job. Stop fooling yourself. angry

old man. mind your business and stop supporting fraudsters

union bank and stealing money are 5 and 6

it happened to people i know
Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by oseluck: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
scribble:

old man. mind your business and stop supporting fraudsters

union bank and stealing money are 5 and 6

it happened to people i know

Oga park well and stop spitting shit. undecided undecided undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by scribble: 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
oseluck:

Oga park well and stop spitting shit. undecided undecided undecided

Ok didinrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Burns His Mother-in-law To Death In Bayelsa After His Wife Left Him -Graphic / Retired Nigerian Soldier In Lokoja Accused Of Being A Wizard - PICTURES / Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.