Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,046 members, 7,825,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Please How Do I Fix This Problem On My Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please How Do I Fix This Problem On My Google Adsense (870 Views)

How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? / It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Fix This Problem On My Google Adsense by Ababbio: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2019
Hello Niralander, I just got Google approval to display Ads on my website unfortunately the ads stop showing please how do I fix this problem because it is really affecting me.
Re: Please How Do I Fix This Problem On My Google Adsense by akinjuly77(m): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2019
Ababbio:
Hello Niralander, I just got Google approval to display Ads on my website unfortunately the ads stop showing please how do I fix this problem because it is really affecting me.

What's the error on your Dashboard?
Re: Please How Do I Fix This Problem On My Google Adsense by Ababbio: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2019
akinjuly77:

What's the error on your Dashboard?
I got this alert revenue at fist ad file to your ad.txt file anfmd I have done that using plugin.
Re: Please How Do I Fix This Problem On My Google Adsense by Sanchez01: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2019
Ababbio:

I got this alert revenue at fist ad file to your ad.txt file anfmd I have done that using plugin.
If you have, then fret not. It will take a while for indexing to be done. And if ads aren't showing, it has nothing to do with the ads.txt files, most likely ad serving has been limited on your account. It is normal these days. Just focus on your content.
Re: Please How Do I Fix This Problem On My Google Adsense by Ababbio: 11:02am On Oct 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

If you have, then fret not. It will take a while for indexing to be done. And if ads aren't showing, it has nothing to do with the ads.txt files, most likely ad serving has been limited on your account. It is normal these days. Just focus on your content.
I notice my one of my ads unit is not longer on my aacount
Re: Please How Do I Fix This Problem On My Google Adsense by Sanchez01: 11:06am On Oct 03, 2019
Ababbio:

I notice my one of my ads unit is not longer on my aacount
You mean one of the ad units on your site does not belong to you?
Re: Please How Do I Fix This Problem On My Google Adsense by Ababbio: 11:14am On Oct 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

You mean one of the ad units on your site does not belong to you?
The ads unit was named monetize but I can find it anymore. Bros check my site to see, www.newspremises.com.ng
I need help
Re: Please How Do I Fix This Problem On My Google Adsense by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ababbio:

The ads unit was named monetize but I can find it anymore. Bros check my site to see, www.newspremises.com.ng
I need help
Chat me up on 0-81-3-8-66-3-6-9-7 for immediate solution
Re: Please How Do I Fix This Problem On My Google Adsense by Sanchez01: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ababbio:

I need help
Don't CHAT anyone up if they can give you a solution on here. I'd revert shortly. Just hang on.
Re: Please How Do I Fix This Problem On My Google Adsense by Ababbio: 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

Don't CHAT anyone up if they can give you a solution on here. I'd revert shortly. Just hang on.
Oriit bro thanks
Re: Please How Do I Fix This Problem On My Google Adsense by Sanchez01: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ababbio:

I need help
Okay, so I just looked up your site and it seems you are on the verge of having your AdSense account disabled by using it with propeller's pop up.

First off, you should take out propeller from your site ASAP. It is a magazine site and you don't need it.

Secondly, you added two AdSense auto ads units in your site's header which is making it look VERY disturbing and ugly (screenshots below).

Another thing is to have your site secured by having a valid SSL certificate. AdSense ad requests are always SSL-compliant and always served over HTTPS, even when the surrounding site is HTTP. It is possible ads won't serve when the surrounding site is HTTP as in your case.

If you feel you have an active SSL certificate, then by all means navigate to the plugin repository and install type 'SSL'. You'd see results, choose the one with most download (it has a green lock logo, the plugin) and install. It should force images causing http errors to serve on https.

For ads, you should create ad units by position on your site. E.g. 'Newspremises Header'. That way, you can monitor each ad units' progress in your dashboard.

Install the 'Ads Inserter' plugin to freely dictate where you want ads on your site.

You chose a beautiful theme smiley

Good luck!

Image 1: Huge Blank Space on your header
Image 2: Double Page-Level ad codes within your header

Re: Please How Do I Fix This Problem On My Google Adsense by fullclub: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
That your theme if its null theme please remove it.
It redirect to another sites unnecessarily.. If you are cool with this Google aren't cool with that.
Re: Please How Do I Fix This Problem On My Google Adsense by Sanchez01: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
fullclub:
That your theme if its null theme please remove it.
It redirect to another sites unnecessarily.. If you are cool with this Google aren't cool with that.
It's because he has propeller ads on the site (pop up ads).
Re: Please How Do I Fix This Problem On My Google Adsense by Ababbio: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

It's because he has propeller ads on the site (pop up ads).
Thanks my boss
Please your phone number

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Fix This Problem On My Google Adsense by andymoorey(m): 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
Please I have problem with my adsense also. I signed up for adsense and I later saw error message somehow relating to another google adsense account that I must have done long time ago. I have already used both email with my website but removed the old email because the adsense have been disabled many years ago. How do I use another adsense with my website without been traced to the blacklisted one please or how do I cancel the old one? This is my website address.. https://bestseller.com.ng
Re: Please How Do I Fix This Problem On My Google Adsense by Sheriman(m): 1:07am On Sep 22, 2020
Very difficult for users to Navigate around
andymoorey:
Please I have problem with my adsense also. I signed up for adsense and I later saw error message somehow relating to another google adsense account that I must have done long time ago. I have already used both email with my website but removed the old email because the adsense have been disabled many years ago. How do I use another adsense with my website without been traced to the blacklisted one please or how do I cancel the old one? This is my website address.. https://bestseller.com.ng
Re: Please How Do I Fix This Problem On My Google Adsense by andymoorey(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
Thank you for the information. please how do i reduce the website content and make room for sidebar and more accessible homepage?

(1) (Reply)

Website Review / Have We Ever Thought On How Seun Designed This Website / Electronic Medical Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.