Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! (5957 Views)

How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? / Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! by Chelseaplus: 12:19am On Feb 15, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,
My Google Adsense pin was sent to me since December 24, It is yet to arrive.

Google told me it would get to me within 2 - 4 weeks. Now it's about 7 weeks, no show yet. I can't verify my address.

Please, what should I do? I'm based in Port Harcourt.
Re: It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! by fastseo: 2:35am On Feb 15, 2019
Go to the post office and check if possible put down your name.

Modified. Since you have visited the post office why not change the address to another post office. To get your pin very fast always make use of the head office of the post office in your state. Your pin will first get to them before they redistribute it to other post office.
Re: It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! by Chelseaplus: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2019
fastseo:
Go to the post office and check if possible put down your name

I have been doing that. I even dropped my number with a woman that works there to alert me once anything on my name arrives
Re: It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! by Pabloosas(m): 8:18am On Feb 15, 2019
Are you sure you’re checking the nearest post office to your address?
Re: It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! by bainzd56: 8:19am On Feb 15, 2019
ok
Re: It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! by omoadeleye(m): 8:20am On Feb 15, 2019
that means in one week time, it will make two months?

1 Like

Re: It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 15, 2019
Who still uses Google AdSense?

Op you're a nitwit
Re: It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! by SCAMDOCTOR: 8:21am On Feb 15, 2019
Wilsond322:
��
dominique lalasticlala do the needful
Re: It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! by ryusufu(m): 8:21am On Feb 15, 2019
If you have p.o. box just use it. Or uses somebody's else p.o. box
Re: It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 15, 2019
Don't worry after the third try they will tell you to use documents to verify
Re: It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! by Akinwalecollins: 8:22am On Feb 15, 2019
Reapply
Re: It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! by shitta668: 8:23am On Feb 15, 2019
it happens
Re: It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! by Revolva(m): 8:27am On Feb 15, 2019
maybe ur address zip code is wrong

myne arrive and it was sent december also....it arrived last week

ok
Re: It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! by Donmoscojaja(m): 8:36am On Feb 15, 2019
confirm that you used the correct postal, also you included phone number
Re: It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! by taiwofawole: 8:36am On Feb 15, 2019
Chelseaplus:
Dear Nairalanders,
My Google Adsense pin was sent to me since December 24, It is yet to arrive.

Google told me it would get to me within 2 - 4 weeks. Now it's about 7 weeks, no show yet. I can't verify my address.

Please, what should I do? I'm based in Port Harcourt.
My brother , places like port harcourt does not really have a strong postal system, You pin might have been misplaced on arrival , My pin was loser in Osun too, I had to use ID verification later the best location is Lagos , I hope it not up to three times now ?? If not , if you don’t mind , I can help you use a brother address in Lagos , he stuffs from google very well .. check my signature for my digits
Re: It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! by cooldipo(m): 8:38am On Feb 15, 2019
Powerbank for your laptop here.... No more power delay!
Re: It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! by DoyenExchange: 8:39am On Feb 15, 2019
Contact AdSense to reissue your PIN. Use DHL although it is expensive. You will get it within a week.
Re: It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2019
DoyenExchange:
Contact AdSense to reissue your PIN. Use DHL although it is expensive. You will get it within a week.
What are you even talking about! Who told you Google allows you to use a fucking carrier!
Re: It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! by frankleesehi(m): 8:45am On Feb 15, 2019
Hello!

Simply use ur govt issued id that has the same name with the one in your adsense account and mailing address to verify it. And it would be sorted out for you...

Dropping a post relating this to this kind of issue soon...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cash Awoof Registration Guide: How To Register And Make ₦200,000 Monthly / :: Dhtml Framework Evolution / Which Is More Profitable Between A Single Niche Blog And A Multiple Niche Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.