Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,323 members, 7,842,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Share The Sweet Memories Of Your Olden Days - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Share The Sweet Memories Of Your Olden Days (282 Views)

Olden Days... / Baileys Bakefest 3: Team Timikoks Wins Battle Of The Sweet And The Savoury / Xan's Share The Blessings Foundation Day Out With The Kids And Nature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share The Sweet Memories Of Your Olden Days by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 03, 2019
Most of us have nostalgic feelings.

Nostalgia is a sentimental feeling for or remembrance of the things of the past.

It involves thinking about those day when you were a child or a young man/woman.

You really missed those days and sometimes wish you could go back to those days, at least briefly.

Most anyone have this feeling.

Like myself, i use to remember my sweet childhood, how i was carefree without any worry.

I particularly remember my late father when he was alive in those days,

and how we use to eat fufu and atama soup with lots of meats and fish.

Most anytime, people remember these things and wish those days never ended.

These thoughts/remembrance seem to give us pleasure.

That is,those thoughts/remembrance are sweet memories to us.

It is very common among adults and old people.

We call it The good old days.

Please share your own good olden days and your sweet memories.

(1) (Reply)

Netism.org - Read 10 Pages Of The NETISM Book For Free / Another Fire Outbreak Witnessed In Lagos Island (video) / Her Excellency, Dame Judith Amaechi Plays Host To Party Faithfuls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.