Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Busola Dakolo Reacts To Her Husband Timi Dakolo's Birthday Wishes For Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Reacts To Her Husband Timi Dakolo's Birthday Wishes For Her (502 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo Reacts To Her Husband Timi Dakolo's Birthday Wishes For Her by Kingpunter: 11:14am On Oct 03, 2019
Busola Dakolo is currently celebrating her Birthday and as usual different Celebrities have took turn to celebrate her.

Timi Dakolo labeled her his 'KOGI STEW' and Busola who was stunned by this post, reposted it and captioned ' Words fail me'

See Post below:

❤❤❤❤❤words fail me
・・・
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WIFE @busoladakolo. YOU ARE A RARE GEM OF A WOMAN,I SALUTE YOU FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU ARE. MOST IMPORTANTLY YOUR PRAYERS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT,I WANT TO JOIN YOU MOST TIMES BUT THAT’S SLEEPS PEAK PERIOD,I WILL IMPROVE.THIS BEAUTY WE ARE MAKING WILL NEVER GET UGLY(THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME EXPERIENCE YOU). I SHOULD BE SHOUTING I LOVE YOU BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT BY NOW.SOMEDAYS WHEN I SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL AND HOT YOU LOOK,I SECRETLY TELL MYSELF *TIMI YOU ARE BLESSED* I SALUTE YOU BUSOLA. MAY GOD GRANT THE SECRET PETITIONS OF YOUR HEART. �����������������������.MY KOGI STEW.

https://www./2019/10/busola-dakolo-stunned-by-her-husband-timi-dakolo.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: Busola Dakolo Reacts To Her Husband Timi Dakolo's Birthday Wishes For Her by praizblog: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Travellers Stay Away From Bobrisky – FG Warns / Man Calls Out Ecobank After Their ATM Machine Went Off While Counting N10k. VID / Top Reasons Why Davido Is Uncomparable To Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.