Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa (27097 Views)

Xenophobia: Timi Frank Writes South African President Cyril Ramaphosa / Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa by Reference(m): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
realestniggah:

You understand this very well.. People think it pays to go to war.. Can you just imagine what we stand to gain if we go to war.. People who are advocating for war can ask Yemen and Saudi Arabia if they sleep peacefully at night

No one is asking for war but nations must find ways to command the respect of her neighbours by standing up and baring fangs when threatened or embarassed.

What is wrong with giving them the cold shoulder. Yes there is a trade imbalance in our favour, trade routes not cast in stone but we should not compromise our dignity as a nation even if some citizens are.

It is not as if South Africa alone can prosper Nigeria so we needed them badly. Uptil a few years ago we were on top of the economic tree so we should have the clout. Moreover the incidents in the country and the crimes that were comitted were widely condemned as affecting several other nations so we have a solid moral case to give them the cold shoulder.

And then finally there is yet (in my opinion) genuine acceptance of wrongs and penitence right up to the highest levels for what happened and nothing I have heard, has been said or written in stone preventing this from recurring.

Please, it is just too early for reproshma after such grave incidentssssss going back several years.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa by Performanking(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
Wait o am I missing something? Why is Buhari going to SA? Shouldn't it be Xenophobic republic of Africa be coming to Nigeria to beg us to come back?

Who is advising Buhari? The guy is just making us look bad and weak.

As "Reference" said, is it a bad thing to give them a cold shoulder....... I hate when Nigeria shows weakness through our leaders....

Our President suppose tell SA " Oh, u wanna talk, let me check my schedule....... I'm not free till the end of the year, let's see in January "...

(Angry)
Re: Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa by JaceBlaze: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
SayginSA:

which African country is cutting relations with South Africa? Morocco tried that after we backed West Sahara,guess what they still bought are weapons and other goods. Madagascar by cancelling the match,was trying to get attention of SA-which they believe is not recognising them. South Africa has strong relation with their neighbours,Seychelles and Mauritius,who's economies are reaping rewards of that relations (if you check properties prices and their stock market,you will see that they're quoted in South African Rand and sometimes Rupees too). They want a share of forever increase South African middle class' money through tourism. As for Zambia,they are already begging for SA to supply them with electricity and food prices are sky rocketing there as we speak. As for DRC they want us to increase our aid to them,through wrong chanels. SA can live with non neighbouring African states,but Africa can't live without SA tech,investment,aid,etc.
Wisdom...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa by whitedove(m): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Las Las na pictures den go take,Buhari that can't even bargain on top plantain. Nigeria needs high powered negotiators not this dummy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa by Performanking(m): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
BizLifeE:
Why doesn't Cyril himself come to Nigeria?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal

Buhari just bent over and told SA thank you.
So spineless.....
Re: Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa by Performanking(m): 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
Urchman200:
Buhari and travel, if any body needs to visit a country is south Africa's president needs to visit Nigeria, used to think they said Nigeria is giant of Africa, what is the meaning of giant of a continent?going to beg south Africa's or what ,if we must visit it suppose to the v s president not Buhari, is like the man love travel no time for the his leading, make him a ceremonial head it will be better, let have a prime minister abeg.

This pains me. Sit your old ass at home, let Cyrillic beg you or come to you and if he doesn't..... The sun will rise the next day

Bye Felicia!
Re: Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa by Performanking(m): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
Macgyver1:
One pic, 2 dullards..

Which dullard visiting the other? I only see one dullard o
Re: Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa by mrvitalis(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
olaniyilukman:
Do you really believe that if Fani Kayode shows interest in the next presidential election to contest, do you really think he will win, no he can't, the man who has no societal value, all he does is to criticize
He won't because most Nigerians are dumb so someone without education would defeat him
Re: Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa by Performanking(m): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
toinbeatz:
I missed Gen. Sani Abacha.

In this situation, Abacha would not have. Say what you want about him as a tyrant, dictator and plunderer of wealth, but Abacha would never do what this our mumu Prez is doing right now.
Re: Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa by Banmeallday: 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
festacman:
President Buhari has decided that the best way to solve this xenophobia crisis is to visit South Africa.

If supporters of Femi Fani Kayode believe that the visit is unnecessary, then they should gather money, buy nomination form of a political party for him to run for President in 2023. When he wins, he can then decide to send jets to bomb South Africa. Until then, chill and relax because Bubu is the President.

Bubu is poopoo, useless and this meeting ain’t gonna do nothing. You should even be ashamed of yourself that your “people” were killed like dogs and this imposter went to be smiling and grinning like nothing happened.

Yes we should run for President and be rigged out and thrown in jail like Sowore....Yeah.....sure.....NONSENSE
Re: Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa by Legendguru: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa by kotv: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
SayginSA:

which African country is cutting relations with South Africa? Morocco tried that after we backed West Sahara,guess what they still bought are weapons and other goods. Madagascar by cancelling the match,was trying to get attention of SA-which they believe is not recognising them. South Africa has strong relation with their neighbours,Seychelles and Mauritius,who's economies are reaping rewards of that relations (if you check properties prices and their stock market,you will see that they're quoted in South African Rand and sometimes Rupees too). They want a share of forever increase South African middle class' money through tourism. As for Zambia,they are already begging for SA to supply them with electricity and food prices are sky rocketing there as we speak. As for DRC they want us to increase our aid to them,through wrong chanels. SA can live with non neighbouring African states,but Africa can't live without SA tech,investment,aid,etc.

Keep decieving yourselves. You animals in Human skins aren't even worthy to be called Africans.
Re: Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa by themanderon: 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
What's the use of this visit? Have we seen the end of xenophobia? certainly not as long as the poverty amongst blacks of South Africa is not addressed.
If anyone wants to risk their lives living in Zululand they can do so.
The next dose of xenophobia loading.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa by festacman(m): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
Banmeallday:

Bubu is poopoo, useless and this meeting ain’t gonna do nothing. You should even be ashamed of yourself that your “people” were killed like dogs and this imposter went to be smiling and grinning like nothing happened.

Yes we should run for President and be rigged out and thrown in jail like Sowore....Yeah.....sure.....NONSENSE
You must be clairvoyant to know even before discussions start that "this meeting ain't gonna do nothing". I am sorry but you seem to have a closed mind but I am optimistic because every dispute and even war end on negotiation table and never on battlefield.
Re: Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa by MPSA(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
This relationship is very complicated, I don't know what to say about this Relationship grin
Re: Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa by MPSA(m): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
If I am in love with a trouble Girl Friend, I will separate with her very quickly, But here I don't understand What is going on grin
Re: Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa by Banmeallday: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
festacman:

You must be clairvoyant to know even before discussions start that "this meeting ain't gonna do nothing". I am sorry but you seem to have a closed mind but I am optimistic because every dispute and even war end on negotiation table and never on battlefield.

Please see if your President can address you or your people like Presidents are doing and not hiding behind Adesina.....If not go and sleep
Re: Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa by festacman(m): 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
Banmeallday:

Please see if your President can address you or your people like Presidents are doing and not hiding behind Adesina.....If not go and sleep
Heavily gibberish.
Re: Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa by JaceBlaze: 1:52am On Oct 04, 2019
themanderon:
What's the use of this visit? Have we seen the end of xenophobia? certainly not as long as the poverty amongst blacks of South Africa is not addressed.
If anyone wants to risk their lives living in Zululand they can do so.
The next dose of xenophobia loading.....
What really needs to be discussed is why can't Nigeria feed it's citizens with its oil money so that they can stop being universal criminals.South Africa is not and was never your problem,YOUR leaders are.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shaibu: Tinubu Is Hopelessness Renewed To Move Nigeria From Frying Pan To Fire / Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly / INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.