Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,050 members, 7,818,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Commonly Mispronounced Words You Never Thought About. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Commonly Mispronounced Words You Never Thought About. (247 Views)

Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? / Seven English Words You Will Be Shocked To Know You’ve Been Using Wrongly / 21 Most Commonly Confused Words In English Language. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Commonly Mispronounced Words You Never Thought About. by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2019
How often have you mispronounce words thinking you are the king of diction and speeches?
It is common to speak boldly but wrongly...
A lot of mispronounced words everyday. I know English is not my native language, but unfortunately, its my official language.
So if I must speak it, I gotta speak it right.

Join one of our best speech re-brander on https://brainerves.com/question-category/english/ to follow her weekly dose of commonly mispronounced words.

Listen to some fun audio and capture the true pronunciation of English words... You can share commonly mispronounced words too...

Today, we will be learning 10 commonly mispronounced food words…

Vegetables /ˈvɛdʒtəb(ə)l/
Breakfast /ˈbrɛkfəst/
Cucumber /ˈkjuːkʌmbə/
Pineapple /ˈpʌɪnap(ə)l/
Yoghurt(Yogurt) /ˈjɒɡət,ˈjəʊɡət/
Salad /ˈsaləd/
Milk /mɪlk/
Juice /dʒuːs/

https://brainerves.com/question-category/english/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Researchers / Africa Rural Educational Outreach (AREO 2019) / Get Free Education Scholarship From Universities Of Alabama USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.