Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile (19900 Views)

Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" / Soso Soberekon Playing With Lion In His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile by ruggedtimi(m): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
na so him dey
Re: Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile by webngnews: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile by Sirmuel1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
Zlatan comes to my house every week. Nothing special about him tongue
Re: Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile by avrex3k(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
dayveed1:
Why do you have to touch him?

When you're not the woman with issue of blood in the bible.
When zlatan is not Jesus.. angry

No f**King Nigerian celebrity can make me leave my house.
bro calm down now no too vex
Re: Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile by Isoduwa(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Soso990240:
Upcoming Runs Girl. How many times u don travel like this for religious event?.. wetin una de see for these celebrities body? I use to see Kc at Apapa like everyday. Saw Orezi countless time, same with Solid Star. These guys look ordinary to me.

Is orezi and solid star � a Star?
Re: Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile by sammer4life(m): 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
frankanyiks:
Olosho. PH to Asaba. Desire base Olosho
Anwai Road master. � �
Re: Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile by mecksoncrown: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
dayveed1:

Guy, I hope you know you are very funny � �� �
Re: Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile by frankanyiks(m): 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
sammer4life:
Anwai Road master. � �
Hehehehe.. My cartel man grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile by missunknown: 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Celebrities should treat you like a human when you haven't treated yourself as human first. Go and read a book my friend.
Re: Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile by awa(m): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
You spent your money from PH to Asaba just to see your Celebrity? You got your finger fingered abi? Well done....In 10 years time, it will become you were kidnapped to Asaba and molested.
Re: Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile by Bewiseedet(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
U deserve it. Ishie
Re: Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile by Addy003(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
dayveed1:

Lol bros u no get chills oo

Re: Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile by Ebenaba(m): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
I stopped reading at 'touch his shoes'. That part got me. Somebody needs to set new priorities....
Local man can never can again
Re: Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile by sammer4life(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
frankanyiks:

Hehehehe.. My cartel man grin grin grin grin
What do you say we cancel some bottles via Desire on Sunday. Bills on me??
Re: Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile by Soso990240(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Isoduwa:

Is orezi and solid star � a Star?
Oga both of them attained a level of fame back then.. na only u no know them.
Re: Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile by waynejesus: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
Won ti get ti e ma
Re: Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile by MohAbdullah(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mumu, try and receive sense, even if it is small
Better singers came to my sch, I no commot for hostel not to talk of zlatan?
Re: Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile by OdenKelechi(m): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
dayveed1:

I swear down
Re: Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile by OdenKelechi(m): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
angry

The lady, soso soberekon and zlatan are all mad.
On point
Re: Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile by taraashins123(m): 7:36am On Oct 04, 2019
Re: Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile by opebiboy: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2019
good for you since to fvck tout they hungry you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Matilda Obaseki's Bridal Shower / #BBNaija's Cocoice Stuns In Native Attire For New Photoshoot / Fan Joins Jidenna On Stage During Tour, Gives Erotic Dance Moves (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.