Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Church Programs During Working Hours - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Programs During Working Hours (344 Views)

Nigerian Man Berates Church For Holding Service During Working Hours (Video) / How Stressful Is Deeper Life Church Programs? / Can't Wear Shoes: Should I Attend Church Programs Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Programs During Working Hours by itzMizELo(f): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Do not get me wrong, I am not against the gospel but how can a pastor organize Church programs during working hours. The worst part is that these Church members abandon their businesses or sources of income to attend these programs expecting miracle money to fall from the sky.
I think these programs should be organized at another time not when people are supposed to be hustling.

1 Like

Re: Church Programs During Working Hours by greatnaija01: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
itzMizELo:
Do not get me wrong, I am not against the gospel but how can a pastor organize Church programs during working hours. The worst part is that these Church members abandon their businesses or sources of income to attend these programs expecting miracle money to fall from the sky.
I think these programs should be organized at another time not when people are supposed to be hustling.

Do you know if the churches doing such programs are from God?
Do you know if they are brainwashed?
Do you know what results they get?
Do you know why most of those who attend such programs are usually WOMEN?

SEE, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS O....

God did not send you to inspect His churches for Him and if He did, this is not the forum where you report to God.... Simply go and Pray about it.

Church matters are not up for debate because it is not a social or political organisation.

Pls NOTE: the best way to stop a trend is to produce results with a better solution.... not to complain.
Re: Church Programs During Working Hours by itzMizELo(f): 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
greatnaija01:

Do you know if the churches doing such programs are from God?
Do you know if they are brainwashed?
Do you know what results they get?
Do you know why most of those who attend such programs are usually WOMEN?

SEE, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS O....

God did not send you to inspect His churches for Him and if He did, this is not the forum where you report to God.... Simply go and Pray about it.

Church matters are not up for debate because it is not a social or political organisation.

Pls NOTE: the best way to stop a trend is to produce results with a better solution.... not to complain.

Ok
Re: Church Programs During Working Hours by zealousB(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
I like the way the comment ended but saying that church activities shouldn't be up for debate is like telling us to be zombified and just like church matters slide. Abeg if we must talk make we talk as long as we are humans nothing is uncontestable else we would be living a delusion.

(1) (Reply)

Used Black Soap Thrown Beside Me From Nowhere / Apostle Suleman Blasts Yahoo Yahoo Boys In A New Video / This Will Swipe You Off Your Feet./a Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.