Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Top 15 Reasons Why I Love Jehovah’switnesses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 15 Reasons Why I Love Jehovah’switnesses (626 Views)

Top 15 Yoruba Gospel Music & Praises Lyrics / Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian / Top 15 Quotes By Famous Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 15 Reasons Why I Love Jehovah’switnesses by nigboy(m): 4:42am On Nov 04, 2010
1.  They have no clergy class.
2.   Their elders, teachers, and missionaries are unsalaried.
3.   They neither tithe nor take up money collections at their places of worship, known as Kingdom Halls.
4.   All their activities are supported by anonymous donations.
5.   They remain neutral with regard to politics.
6.   They advocate peace and do not participate in warfare.
7.   They are globally united in their faith and Bible-based beliefs.
8.   They are fully integrated, with no social, ethnic, racial, or class divisions.
9.   They are not affiliated with any other religion, whether Catholic, Orthodox, or Protestant.
10.  They believe that there is only one true God, whose name is Jehovah.
11.  They do not believe that Jesus Christ is Almighty God, nor do they believe in the Trinity doctrine.
12.  They follow the teachings of Jesus and honor him as the Son of God.
13.  They do not venerate the cross, nor do they use idols in their worship.
14.  They do not believe in a fiery hell where all bad people go after death.
15.  They believe that God will bless obedient mankind with perfect everlasting life in an earthly paradise.
Re: Top 15 Reasons Why I Love Jehovah’switnesses by Okijajuju1(m): 4:57am On Nov 04, 2010
Y'all are cool with me as long as y'all stop disturbing my sleep every sunday.
Re: Top 15 Reasons Why I Love Jehovah’switnesses by CArt(m): 7:25am On Nov 04, 2010
nigboy:

[b]1.  They have no clergy class.
2.   Their elders, teachers, and missionaries are unsalaried.
3.   They neither tithe nor take up money collections at their places of worship, known as Kingdom Halls.
4.   All their activities are supported by anonymous donations.
5.   They remain neutral with regard to politics.
6.   They advocate peace and do not participate in warfare.
7.   They are globally united in their faith and Bible-based beliefs.
8.   They are fully integrated, with no social, ethnic, racial, or class divisions.
9.   They are not affiliated with any other religion, whether Catholic, Orthodox, or Protestant.
10.  They believe that there is only one true God, whose name is Jehovah.
11.  They do not believe that Jesus Christ is Almighty God, nor do they believe in the Trinity doctrine.
12.  They follow the teachings of Jesus and honor him as the Son of God.
13.  They do not venerate the cross, nor do they use idols in their worship.
14.  They do not believe in a fiery hell where all bad people go after death.
15.  They believe that God will bless obedient mankind with perfect everlasting life in an earthly paradise.[/b]

I should think it's a good religion.I even hear say dem no dey celebrate birthday.
Re: Top 15 Reasons Why I Love Jehovah’switnesses by NnamdiN: 8:50am On Nov 04, 2010
They don't donate blood or any organ @all, that's bad. So if my wife needs my blood, I shouldn't donate coz m a witness? If I may ask, witness to phucking what
Re: Top 15 Reasons Why I Love Jehovah’switnesses by Mudley313: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2010
even though these guys can be a pain in the butt sometimes and all still a bunch of deluded cult followings, i would take them over the overtly unchrist-like and hypocritical penterascals any day

(1) (Reply)

Churchnet Christian Social Networking Application / Amazing Love / What Do You All Think About 2012?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.