Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio (60540 Views)

Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) / Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex / Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by DukeSolexx: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
JARUMA, JARUMA..... JARUMA... After taking her from her management and boy friend next plot will be to p*mp her to your Naija/Saudi clients!!

WHO go dash you 50M like that? I hail oO.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by raphy(m): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
if i could follow cash on this tacha I go just close my nose do am.
man must wak o.

person wey go knack her will hold his breath and knack well.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by Prechy08(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
You sure say una even drop money for that girl abi na all bragging things.
Everybody wan trend with tacha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by ajebuter(f): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
LifeCoachAndre:
The girls energy is all shades of wrong....she needs to check those spiritual ankle beads she puts on....side effects

You just said my mind..

Everything based on Jazz and Juju will always have a nasty repercussion..

The ' Body odour' thing may just be one of the consequences of Jaruma's Jazz and Juju she so much depends on.. (I'm not excusing her lack of good personal hygiene)

Sadly, Jazz sellers like Jaruma will not tell them the repercussion and they will think it is village people..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by philip0906(m): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Neimar:

shutup
Here's one of 'em...Silly bimbos, just like their god, Trasha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by rasaqhassan: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
tacha you see how people dey matrite you
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by wingmanIII: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Excuse for Jaruma not to honour the N50million pledge.
Please pay up!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by kokomaster3d: 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
emsco:
Scripted shit.
Jaruma has paid bloggers to trend and stay in the news.

You are absolutely right. She is the one deceiving Tacha.

Did the money not sent through bank account.
Where is the evidence that anyone gave Tacha cash.

sad. Peter promised his management is waiting for her, we did not hear anything from him again.

grin We didn't see any evidence Bobrisky gave out N1m too.

shocked No evidence Jaruma gave her N50m too. If you know Jaaruma, you will know she is evil. All nah #AUDIOMONEY. I can bet with my life that Jaruma doesn't have N50m to give Tacha. I HAVE known her for a very long time. My own friend dated her at ABU Zaria in her University days. I have a lot of information about her. I still repeat she is evil. She is even worst than Tacha.

angry It goes to show how desperate Tacha needs money. If not why setup GOFUNDME account and even post her personal bank account on her page to look for contribution.

sad Our society is decaying everyday.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by NicemanJosh(m): 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
It is wao
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by joungblood(m): 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
So some bunch of idiots gathered themselves in a group to gather money for tacha for what purpose exactly �‍♂️ I don't understand people, what exactly are people giving her money for exactly? She's not homeless, or in a do or die situation, not disabled or need some treatment.. So what exactly? Many sick poor homeless people in ur streets, many hungry kids in ur area where u pass to work everyday that u won't give 5naira but will gather ursef online to give another idiot millions because social media craze have eaten all ur senses and reasoning.. Team tacha abi na titans continue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by toprealman: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
This Jaruma is just promoting her own cause codedly. She dropped the kidnap saga first, Tacha discredited that story.
Now she is on this......I see the two clashing very very soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by Neimar: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
philip0906:

Here's one of 'em...Silly bimbos, just like their god, Trasha

oga everyone cannot be like you angry
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
What exactly is tachas 'management' anyway? Tacha was an Instagram hustler. Sole proprietorship, if you will. She was not some actor or artiste with a manager.I always wondered about the so called management team that suddenly materialised out of the ether.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by oshonky: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
philip0906:
"Er damn thing...Worse off are her gullible and senseless supporters
I swear down , maybe it's from the yellow chair in the house
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by Budline1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
liliandrew:
Men.....now the guy won scam her...wicked men

Omo boy was just using her. Which reasonable man go love Tacha? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by Budline1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
fish23:
Men are scum. grin

Some men grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by philip0906(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Neimar:

oga everyone cannot be like you angry
I didn't stop you for being like your god Trasha...I only stated the obvious
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by Budline1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
ensamy:
why should they donate money to her, is she a charity organisation ?

I no understand o. Abi she get kidney failure? sad angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by Budline1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
Kenneth10110:
We no hear anything from bobrisky grin

Believe that one at your own peril. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by adeSoft2yk: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
This is scripted to get public sympathy.....I don't believe this cooked story

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by Staro: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
Aw
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by Zuriela: 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
I knew it will come to this. The way that tweetoracle guy and the other lady were going about bbnaija management refusing to release her was all just to draw sympathy from her gullible fan to contribute more funds.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by Legendguru: 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
Oh
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by harryportter: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nlolodo:
When will Nairaland and it stupid mods stop shoving Tacha's smelling and stale news down our throats... Did we commit any crime by being members of this once great forum?? Nonsense and Bbnaija
.WHO IS THIS CONDOM PACK SELF?DIDNT U SEE THE TOPIC BEFORE READING IT?.OR IS IT YOUR OWN SUBTLE WAY OF LOOKING FOR ATTENTION? IF YES,THEN WE HAVE NOTICED U.JUST CRAWL BACK TO YOUR HOLE.THANKS

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by 2rez: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
If na true, i will say this is the real reality show cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by TriggahMan(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
Jaruma Don dey over do..

She just dey do like say she her tacha dey share DNA

I taya for this kind affection

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by zubby4567(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
fish23:
Men are scum. grin
Like your father
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by heendrix(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
yudeecollections:
Lol.. This babe no even get luck for anything again

House games she no win.

Was later disqualified

Now even money dem pity dey give am don dey enter voicemail grin

Lmao una no dey see new picture lol grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by liliandrew: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
VillageHead:
Who is to be trusted again in this country?

This will make more of her prospective donors to be skeptical to do so.

exactly...bad buisness
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by liliandrew: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
zubby4567:

Like your father

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by liliandrew: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
Budline1:

I no understand o. Abi she get kidney failure? sad angry

maybe she wants to open a charity foundation, u never can tell

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio by Nlolodo: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
harryportter:
.WHO IS THIS CONDOM PACK SELF?DIDNT U SEE THE TOPIC BEFORE READING IT?.OR IS IT YOUR OWN SUBTLE WAY OF LOOKING FOR ATTENTION? IF YES,THEN WE HAVE NOTICED U.JUST CRAWL BACK TO YOUR HOLE.THANKS

Stfu and take your L

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jaaruma Hauwa Mohammed Weds Fahad Isabor This Weekend (photos) / Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.