Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

4 Most Reliable And Cheapest Web Hosting Companies In 2019 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Most Reliable And Cheapest Web Hosting Companies In 2019 (780 Views)

Website Designing Trends You Should Not Ignore In 2019 / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 / 4 Most Important Search Engine Ranking Factors You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Most Reliable And Cheapest Web Hosting Companies In 2019 by autossvincent: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
Need a cheap website yet reliable hosting for your blog or website? Compare the best cheap website hosting services that provide unbeatable quality at highly affordable prices.
Creating and hosting a website is surprisingly affordable. Most basic plans actually offer cheap domain registration and include unlimited bandwidth and space, making it easy to find the right price for every budget. Here are our top picks for cheap hosting services.

Here I will share some of the best web hosting companies for businesses in Nigeria. I will start by revealing the web hosting services I use, then I will go ahead and show the best web hosting companies in Nigeria. I will also share some of the best web hosting for WordPress and Small Business.

1. EagleHost234.com

EagleHost234 is one of the cheapest and best web hosting companies in Nigeria as at the moment with a wide range of affordable services. They have six major plans ranging from mini-plans to big plans. Though the mini-plans are restricted to only .com.ng but it’s big and affordable for a starter. For as low as 500 Naira per year, you can get your website hosted on EagleHost234 with a Disk Space of 1gb.

Their other big and major plans are Premium, Professional and Ultimate plans. For instance, the Premium plan offers 11gb for as low as 3,000 thousand Naira and no other hosting company offers that low! I have been using their service for a long time now and they are really good.

You may be quick to dismiss this as another cheap web hosting service, but you would be wrong. This entry-level plan comes with free SSL (which is good for SEO). Besides, you can make cool cash from their services even though you are not a web developer (I will talk about this next time).

If you need more resources and faster servers, EagleHost234 also has an 800 Naira per month plan and a 1,599 Naira per month plan. If you want to build a blog on WordPress, EagleHost234 is the best as at now.
Visit https://eaglehost234.com

2. HostNowNow
HostNowNow is another fast-growing web hosting company in Nigeria. The company offers a number of hosting options like shared hosting, reseller hosting, and cloud hosting.

For as low as 3,000 Naira per year, you can host your website on HostNowNow. If you need a website that is easily scalable, HostNowNow also offers Cloud Hosting starting at 4,000 Naira a month
Visit HostNowNow.com

3. GlobalHosting247.com
GlobalHosting247.com offers one of the most affordable web hosting services in Nigeria. With as low as 2250 Naira, you can get one year of the company’s basic plan, which offers you 1GB disk space and 15GB Bandwidth + unlimited Mysql databases, unlimited FTP accounts and unlimited email accounts.
Visit GlobalHosting247.com

4. SMartWeb Online Solutions
SmartWeb Online Solutions is a fast-growing web hosting company gaining in reputation by the day since its launch in 2004. The hosting company offers from 10GB to unlimited storage depending on your subscription package.
Monthly traffic limit ranges between 30GB to unlimited traffic, again depending on the hosting plan you choose with price ranging from 3,500 to 50,000 Naira yearly. You can pay in Naira for your SmartWeb hosting plan.
Visit SmartWeb.com.ng

Source: http://learningzoneforum.com
Re: 4 Most Reliable And Cheapest Web Hosting Companies In 2019 by Contemsolutions(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
Beware!! Do not use hostnownow

My client contacted me that he could not access an email I created for him. I was surprised and checked. To my amazement I discovered that all the emails had disappeared.

I then checked the website and saw that it had been wiped. I logged into the cpanel to check and saw that a reset of some sort was done on the account making every file, images, emails etc. to disappear.

After contacting them on what happened, they didn't take responsibilty or were they able to restore the website, despite it had been live for about 8 months.

I even showed them a screenshot of how the wesbite looked like before the issue and they couldn't do anything about it.

How can you claim to be a hosting company that cannot keep your customers' website files safe or be reliable to restore the website, in the case of an issue.

Now I have to redevelop the website from scratch but definitely with another hosting company.

I decided to use a Nigerian hosting company and see the result.

A total regret.

(1) (Reply)

Web Designer Needed! Quotes Please / How Website Helps Business / Graphics Artist Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.