Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" (37127 Views)

Bbnaija 2020: I’m Homeless, Please Let Me Stay Longer – Lucy Begs / How Smoking Loud Got Me Sign To Davido's DMW Imprint -- Dremo / FIA FIA ! Davido Smoking Loud On His Birthday. (photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by MillerJnr(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
gaetano:
Naso. 10 years later you will see him on a hospital bed soliciting for cash with a gofundme account to change his kidney. Wetin concern me sef undecided

And God go punish who dey donate for these type people.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by MillerJnr(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
ucsquare:
And some stvpid idiiots in this countries are looking up to this motherfvcker..

Blame his parents that were high on weed when they were creating this idiotic element..

Nonsense and stupidity..
Devil sperm join
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Gideoniteprime4: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Amstupid:
Anytime I smoke DAT tin, I go just go outside siiddon jejely for veranda..... DAT tin dey loud � sottey, I dey hear Jesus conversation wit angel � Gabriel from heaven grin
wow thats so nice
what you just posted corresponds with your username
am so proud of you!!!! grin grin grin grin wink wink wink
keep it up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by JayPeeOham: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
What an achievement!!! undecided cry
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Elton01(m): 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
how will they nominate you for headies award when you have use your space to tap jumbo
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by anonymousghost2(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
makeherscream:
if America are proud to introduce Chris brown as a musician now so Nigeria will also be proud to introduce naira shitly as a musician . hmmmm smh I weep for 9ja ..9ja which way na

what re u even saying?
comparing chris brown to this slowpoke is foolish.
chrisbrown is the best after MJ.
u dn smoke loud abi
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by makeherscream(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
anonymousghost2:

what re u even saying?
comparing chris brown to this slowpoke is foolish.
chrisbrown is the best after MJ.
u dn smoke loud abi
lol abeg I no say the comparison go vex you lol
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by DaddyRochie1642: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
That looks like Jombo Sized Weed...my favorite....Keep smoking loud Bro,

Weed is absolutely Healthy,..(if you doubt me..go and research that's why we have Google)

Signed,

#The_Weed_Cartel.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by DaddyRochie1642: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
That looks like Jombo Sized Weed...my favorite....Keep smoking loud Bro,

Weed is absolutely Healthy,..(if you doubt me..go and research that's why we have Google)

Signed,

#The_Weed_Cartel.
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Kylekent59: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hope he has seen Lil wayne's pics. 15 yrs later shall tell the whole story in the future smiley
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by webngnews: 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Lost world
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by xcelentattitude(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
But, He can't see The Royal Highness that way

Even if he highs from now till kingdom come..

Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Femijohn198: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
Na him go die of kidney and liver not anyone..
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Realbarc: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
No matter how high the kite flys it will never reach the height of an eagle.

Be the eagle and never the kite.
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Realbarc: 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
No matter how high the kite flys it will never reach the height of an eagle.

Be the eagle ( God's child) and never the kite.
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Marvins0009: 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
gaetano:
Naso. 10 years later you will see him on a hospital bed soliciting for cash with a gofundme account to change his kidney. Wetin concern me sef undecided

You smoke you die you no smoke you go die so bro live your life the way you want it
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Small080(m): 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
See, "No mannerz"
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by gaetano: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
Marvins0009:

You smoke you die you no smoke you go die so bro live your life the way you want it

Pedophile, I'm waiting for you to add the picture of that asian boy you jerkoff with grin
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Valerie234: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
Continue sir
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by eddyvilla: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
ucsquare:
And some stvpid idiiots in this countries are looking up to this motherfvcker..

Blame his parents that were high on weed when they were creating this idiotic element..

Nonsense and stupidity..

The mistake your parents made was not smoking before giving birth to you. Am sure it would have been better for you by now. Ask Naira Marley if still confuse
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Colorado1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Kenneth10110(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
gaetano:

There's no need for prayers. Just live responsibly, that's all. SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG.

Go see baba 80 years dey smoke him cigar. Mtscheww to much of everything is not good whatever you do have limits and know there's a time to quit and be responsible if its smoking
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by mechanics(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
It's a matter of time, then he will know smoking does him no good.
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by PapaAdanna: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
So many people can kill because of this confused JUNKIE

Small time now dem go compare am with FELA, while his music has no content like that of fela.
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Tejiriseth(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
"Dem nor dey brag with Highness.
Enjoy your Habit" ~ Erigga
Jayslicky:
This Naira Marley and his daily bragging, always talking about smoking, he smoke reach fela or he smoke rich burna boy.

Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by dederocs(m): 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
Starboytwo:
Omo oti pe ti mo ti fah loud ooo

For those who don't know loud, here is a simple heirachy

Weed - sk - Arizona -"loud" - Colorado(this one strong gan)

Team "pawpaw" Arizona
I no recommend Colorado for newbie at all...it can take you out... literally. Stay off drugs kids, it's addictive and an expensive habit.
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
Dem say na Bobrisky be National disgrace, this one is what?
Runsewe and co will pretend not to see this.
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Drealflex(m): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
gaetano:
. Sorry not with weed, it would keep you hospital free
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Marvins0009: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
gaetano:

Pedophile, I'm waiting for you to add the picture of that asian boy you jerkoff with grin

Waiting be pedophile about this conversation I can see clearly your brain is dead �
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by gaetano: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
Marvins0009:

Waiting be pedophile about this conversation I can see clearly your brain is dead �
so bro. I mistook you for one guy that's always commenting and adding a little Boys Pic. You guys have almost same Monika. I'm so sorry.
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by femmoy(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
scala101:
w

space Booker spotted
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by OBIPLUS(m): 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
This Naira Marley and his daily bragging, always talking about smoking, he smoke reach fela or he smoke rich burna boy.

Days of Fela SK Loud etc . No too dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunmbo And David Adeoye Welcome Their First Child Together / Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy / Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.