Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Work Visa To Qatar - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Work Visa To Qatar (675 Views)

Visa Processing to Canada, Australia, Singapore in Abuja !! NO DEPOSIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work Visa To Qatar by damas11111(m): 6:35am On Nov 04, 2010
I am a resident in Qatar and I have the opportunity and connections to arrange for a work visa of 5 year duration at a reasonable amount.

My conditions are that you must be well educated and be a professional in a chosen field before I can agree to do this for you as I do not want to bring people who will moan and grunt for their failure to secure a good job as a result of their lack of good qualification. It is recommended for people who have qualifications in the field of banking, IT, accounting, journalism, nursing, civil engineering, mechanical and electrical engineering, teaching and to some extent safety engineering, heavy equipment operators.

For more details I can be reached on 00974 77397781 till Nov. 8, 2010.

You can google Qatar to know more about this wonderful state.

(1) (Reply)

Need Someone To Submit Articles! / Online Jobs For Nigerians? / Wedding And Events Planner In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.