Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man (16515 Views)

Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) / Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas / Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by nikaleyot: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bonapart:
Is-la-ma-bad

If you understand, you know
The last time I heard this, the terrorist turned out to be an American Christian. Stop this religious stupidity. We need sensible comments.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by desmond2pk: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
He is hard on the quran. Worst than any drug
Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by TheWordist(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
Terror attacks all over the world
The end is near undecided
Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by Originakalokalo(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
Jesus is coming soon.

Repent and be converted.

Come quickly, Lord.
Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by AmazingELixir: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
lipsrsealed

If the attack had happened in Nigeria one blogger would have posted graphic pictures of the slain police officers online.

1 Like

Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by Carsontyqa(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bonapart:
Is-la-ma-bad
understand your stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by DONADAMS(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
hmm
Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by Carsontyqa(m): 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
desmond2pk:
He is hard on the quran. Worst than any drug
And you're supposed to have sense o

1 Like

Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
PIN IT DOWN TO A DESCENDANT OF ISHMAEL AS KNIVES DONT DEPART FROM THEIR HANDS.
Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by heendrix(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
LegendHero:

Really, so what do you call the mass shooters in USA? Cristainabad or what?

Both of you should be chained to a tree naked, and flogged 33 strokes of cane to reset your brain.

Even those committing the mass shootings in US is in one way or the other linked to Islam tho might have a Christian name but checking their background it's from smwia Islamic lipsrsealed
Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by chrisxxx(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Any time I hear this sort of thing, I'm faced with a peculiar dilemma because the voice of one idiot somewhere is shouting "we are peaceful" even as a murderer is standing with a blood stained knife in his hands. Maybe Nairalanders can help me out...

[img]https://images./4WYohZvhzar6IoQqMUxEoy.jpg[/img]
Alham du llahi Islam is a religion of peace.
Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by ZombieTAMER: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
LegendHero:

Both of you should be chained to a tree naked, and flogged 33 strokes of cane to reset your brain.

If they chant Jesus is Lord while killing and back it up with the scriptures...

I will cease to become a Christain

1 Like

Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by maasoap(m): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bonapart:
Is-la-ma-bad

Prejudice kills you dia. Stereotyping kills u dia. Laziness kils you dia. One of the lazyazz Nigeria youth

1 Like

Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by maasoap(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
"I was surprised to hear shooting because this is not a place where you hear that kind of thing. I first thought it was a suicide because there are a lot of those at the moment," he added.

We think this only occurs in Nigeria under Buhari due to terrible hunger that refused to kill some wailers. Lol
Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by maasoap(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
heendrix:

Even those committing the mass shootings in US is in one way or the other linked to Islam tho might have a Christian name but checking their background it's from smwia Islamic lipsrsealed

Hahahaha! This is first class definition of "living in denial". We really sympathise with you, it is not easy

2 Likes

Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Any time I hear this sort of thing, I'm faced with a peculiar dilemma because the voice of one idiot somewhere is shouting "we are peaceful" even as a murderer is standing with a blood stained knife in his hands. Maybe Nairalanders can help me out...

you be mumu of the century

1 Like

Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by TheExecutioner: 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
[img]https://images./6EvggFzYfjFWXumLTBEwjT.gif[/img]

zangaozanga:
Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by Olaikpu10: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
ola33t:
"........I was surprised to hear shooting because this is not a place where you hear that kind of thing. I first thought it was a suicide because there are a lot of those at the moment," he added."

Even lots of Oyinbo wey we dey envy committing lots of suicide at the moment. Only God is safe in this chaotic world.
[/s]
Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by Olaikpu10: 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Be careful.
[/s]
Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
TheExecutioner:

[img]https://images./6EvggFzYfjFWXumLTBEwjT.gif[/img]

i talk am sey you be big ode
Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by Situation001(m): 3:28am On Oct 04, 2019
LegendHero:

The attacker is not even a Muslim..

illiteracy is just worrying the idiotss..

hypocrites getting their people killed in South Africa

1 Like

Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by Situation001(m): 3:30am On Oct 04, 2019
zangaozanga:
the idiotss love hearing news like this.. they even pray for it.. so they can sha say anything negative about Islam out of their stinking mouth..
Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by Situation001(m): 3:33am On Oct 04, 2019
nikaleyot:
The last time I heard this, the terrorist turned out to be an American Christian. Stop this religious stupidity. We need sensible comments.
African christians especially Nigerians are just animals.. they won't stop displaying their animal behavior..

hypocrites..
Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by Situation001(m): 3:36am On Oct 04, 2019
Bari22:

Your level of madness is uncompared

So what concern Islam with this one?
I'll quote all those animals whenever the identity of their brother is revealed..

awon oloshi
Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by 2016easy2017: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
TheExecutioner:

judesism. if u know u know
Re: Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man by tck2000(m): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
huh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change / Putin Registers As Candidate For Russia’s Next Presidential Election / Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.