Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

My Snail Farming Journey So Far! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Snail Farming Journey So Far! (705 Views)

My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden / My Snail Farming Journey / 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Snail Farming Journey So Far! by akinsmail51: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
2009: The prerequisite knowledge about the basics of snail farming was acquired during the NYSC year. The training was fully sponsored by Alao Akala Administration.

2010 - 2015: Started a subsistence snail farming and free whatsApp workshops on snail farming. I trained close to a thousand people on the basics of snail farming free of charge!

2016: Started a commercial snail farming and took snail farming business as the main means of livelihood. The Merciful Merchants enterprise established.

2019: Our snail farming experience and practice span good ten years. Was it free from errors, mistakes and failures, nope. We have crossed lot of hurdles, milestones and quit idea has appeared to us more than a dozen times but we remain focused, persevered and persistent until we get it right and this made us to become a seasoned, experienced and successful snail farmer and entrepreneur.

Once it has to do with snail farming business, you can count on us, we know our onions and we are ready to shorten your journey to business success. For training, consultancy services or setting up of a profitable snail farm, call us now, dial +2348024743010 or whatsApp +2348065524808.

The Merciful Merchants

Re: My Snail Farming Journey So Far! by Nigerfine3: 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
Good . I want to know how easy is it to sell. Are there market nationwide?
If I go into commercial and I can't sell my products, it's meaningless.
Thanks
Re: My Snail Farming Journey So Far! by phoenixchap: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
Op, how can one set up the smallest scale snail farming and what kind of structure would you advice... I'm interested but no knowledge and on a low budget
Re: My Snail Farming Journey So Far! by TTGIL: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
Good day,

This is an opportunity to help your loved ones by passing this information to them.

A rare opportunity to attend our Snail Farming, Grasscutter Breeding, Introduction to Beekeeping and Foodstuff Export Training at a total cost of N5,000. This offer is available for limited time.

VENUE: THE THY GLOBAL OFFICE.

4, Ismail AbdulAzeez Street,

Singer Bus Stop, Sango Ota, Ogun State.

Read more: http://exportfromnigeria.info/thread/2515/bonanza-offer-000-grab-chance#ixzz65A6470eH

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of Hybrid Pepper Seed Avenir F1 (rodo) / Cockerel Farming / How Can I Invest A Million Dollar In Agriculture And I Will Make Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.