Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Phone Photography (forest Of Polaroids) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Phone Photography (forest Of Polaroids) (829 Views)

Phone Photography / Some Of My Mobile Phone Photography / 12 Hottest Phone Photography Tips: How To Get Better Photos With Your Phone 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone Photography (forest Of Polaroids) by OyinlolaLawal: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
When a friend of mine celebrated his birthday months back, he didn't plan to get a photographer, simply because he wasn't a photo freak and felt he could do without taking pictures. So, we were all doing our thing and chilling at the birthday get-together, one of his friends came in and asked first of all to take a picture with the celebrant on his newly bought phone.
Goodness me! On sighting the camera quality of this guy's phone, the small chops we were munching on was forgotten and we all clambered to get at least one shot it the birthday celebrant because the phone could be said to have brought out the "glory" of our faces.

Throwback to last week when I had my birthday and I just had to add our phone guy to my party list for the picture sakes. Thankfully, he showed up!

Today, I don't even remember the make of his phone, I only know that his phone camera is amazing and even more amazing is his ability to maximize its use so well, distributing happiness and satisfaction, all round.

I see PhoneographyLagos advocating for smartphone based pictures and I’m highly impressed, want to know about them? Click on https://phoneographylagos.co
PhoneographyLagos is also organising an art exhibition for phone photographers, totally free!
Check https://phoneographylagos.co and be glad you did.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Art Exhibition : Send In Your Artworks / Hiring Thumbnail Designer For Youtube Channel - Remote Work, Good Salary / Portrait Painting Of SAN Aribisala By Ayeola Ayodeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.