Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

��⚙ Oil Refinery Licence For Sale @ Lagos⚙�� My Contact Is Talking To The - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ��⚙ Oil Refinery Licence For Sale @ Lagos⚙�� My Contact Is Talking To The (468 Views)

��⚙ Oil Refinery Licence For Sale @ Lagos⚙�� My Contact Is Talking To The / ��⚙ Oil Refinery Licence For Sale @ Lagos⚙�� My Contact Is Talking To The / ��⚙ Oil Refinery Licence For Sale @ Lagos⚙�� My Contact Is Talking To The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

��⚙ Oil Refinery Licence For Sale @ Lagos⚙�� My Contact Is Talking To The by aeak1yahoocom: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
��⚙ OIL REFINERY LICENCE FOR SALE @ LAGOS⚙��

MY CONTACT IS TALKING TO THE OWNER OF THE LAGOS REFINERY.

THE OWNER ACQUIRED *700 ACRES* OF LAND WHICH HAS NOT BEEN PAID FOR.

HIS LICENCES IS WITH HIM AND ATC* ALSO.( mandate also has a copy of the documents )

PRICE = 4 BILLION ASKING FOR THE LICENSE.

THE LICENSE IS FOR *100,000 BPD*

THANKS.
Re: ��⚙ Oil Refinery Licence For Sale @ Lagos⚙�� My Contact Is Talking To The by Paleegee(m): 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hello everyone, are you looking for a good hand bricklayer, for you new building construction? Renovation or you have a land build you dont have the clear Idia of kind of building you want to put on it, converting rooms so self contain, compand flood correction etc. Kindly contact me directly on my number +234 9014239945

(1) (Reply)

�depzil Property Weekly Bulletin� � Island Sales Direct From Mandates� � I / Our Special Package / *gbagada Letting* *mini Apartments*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.